Maia's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I 100% Agree with what everyone has said about how Maia is a great pd supervisor and has the ability to quickly but thoroughly investigate something and come to a conclusion , Which makes me believe that Maia would be able to do the same with a staff sit apposed to a plpd sit. Maia has helped me in various ways previously and has always been respectful and honest to my knowledge.

+Support Maia you have my vote and gl !

Thank you @Random Enforcement, its always a pleasure to help and I appreciate the support!

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Third, I am pretty good at dealing with toxicity, I know how to keep my cool while people get nervous and that is something I believe its more than required when you deal with people on the internet.
I haven't played so much this month but before this month I remember you being toxic at some point in ooc so I don't know how you're gonna be good at dealing with toxicity. Also, I believe your rule knowledge is awful from my experience and some of the reports you've done in game and on the forums.

Reaction score
I haven't played so much this month but before this month I remember you being toxic at some point in ooc so I don't know how you're gonna be good at dealing with toxicity.

I do not remember being toxic to you in OOC or anyone else tbh except if I was messing around (something I did quite a lot in OOC but have dialed down ever since to avoid misunderstandings)

Also, I believe your rule knowledge is awful from my experience and some of the reports you've done in game and on the forums.

Do you have any examples of reports showing I have poor rule knowledge?

Nonetheless, I appreciate your feedback.

Reaction score
Taylor Swift fan, cop main, ez +support.

I would love to support Maia on his application. He's always active and available on Discord & Teamspeak however sometimes he comes up with an unreal idea such as "RTU on top" but that's fine, everyone has some ideas that are quite unrealistic and unacceptable.

Despite him being in the RTU division, intelligent and dedicated enough to hold the position.

I'm sure he has a huge passion to be one as well. Otherwise, I don't think he would have applied just to try.

+Support

Reaction score
Taylor Swift fan, cop main, ez +support.

I would love to support Maia on his application. He's always active and available on Discord & Teamspeak however sometimes he comes up with an unreal idea such as "RTU on top" but that's fine, everyone has some ideas that are quite unrealistic and unacceptable.

Despite him being in the RTU division, intelligent and dedicated enough to hold the position.

I'm sure he has a huge passion to be one as well. Otherwise, I don't think he would have applied just to try.

+Support

Thank you @Ultimate, that is why you're my favorite Patrol cop!
One day I will convince you to join the elite division

#RTUOnTop

Reaction score
My experiences with Maia have been a enjoyable and Tough discipline experience someone I can ask questions to and not be judged on the questions I ask. Maia has a great knowledge and a good know how to be a enforcer I’ve always looked up to Maia in the PLPD. The No nonsense and straight talker Maia is someone I think is a perfect fit for the Enforcer Role Ticks all the boxes for me !-Kenny Agger

Last edited:
Reaction score
My experiences with Maia have been a enjoyable and Tough discipline experience someone I can ask questions to and not be judged on the questions I ask. Maia has a great knowledge and a good know how to be a enforcer I’ve always looked up to Maia in the PLPD. The No nonsense and straight talker Maia is someone I think Maia is a perfect fit for the Enforcer Role Ticks all the boxes for me !-Kenny Agger

One again, I appreciate the kind words Kenny, thank you for taking the time to support my application!

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I do not remember being toxic to you in OOC or anyone else tbh except if I was messing around (something I did quite a lot in OOC but have dialed down ever since to avoid misunderstandings)

Do you have any examples of reports showing I have poor rule knowledge?

Nonetheless, I appreciate your feedback.
I don't have logs to ooc and also I cant give examples of reporta but you've done some reports that make no sense and we're just pure salt. Which leads me to believe that if you ever get salty or mad when you have staff rank you will be using it for your own advantage.
For short you've been toxic not too long ago and not so good rule knowledge. Stuff like that don't change over 3 weeks of time.

Reaction score
I don't have logs to ooc and also I cant give examples of reporta but you've done some reports that make no sense and we're just pure salt. Which leads me to believe that if you ever get salty or mad when you have staff rank you will be using it for your own advantage.
For short you've been toxic not too long ago and not so good rule knowledge. Stuff like that don't change over 3 weeks of time.

Without any examples of situations I cannot explain my reasoning can I?
I do not recall being toxic to you, or anyone else for that matter, I am sorry that you think that.

staff rank you will be using it for your own advantage

Fortunately there's a good system in the community that allows you to make staff complaints if you believe this happens, myself have used this system once previously and it was quite fast.
What I am trying to say is that, first I would not use the rank for my own advantage and even if I did, there's a pretty simple way to bring it to Senior Administration's attention.

Once again thank you for the feedback nonetheless

Reaction score
i think you are trying to flame Maia for no reason at all other than just to buck the positive trend. If anything that's toxic

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I do not recall being toxic to you, or anyone else for that matter, I am sorry that you think that.

Fortunately there's a good system in the community that allows you to make staff complaints if you believe this happens, myself have used this system once previously and it was quite fast.
What I am trying to say is that, first I would not use the rank for my own advantage and even if I did, there's a pretty simple way to bring it to Senior Administration's attention.

Once again thank you for the feedback nonetheless
One great example I remember from not too long ago is when you died you got really salty in ooc and after every sentence, there was either just pure salt or toxicity and you always ended that sentence with an "XD" to make it look like you don't mean it and I'm 100% sure you know what I'm on about.

Reaction score
One great example I remember from not too long ago is when you died you got really salty in ooc and after every sentence, there was either just pure salt or toxicity and you always ended that sentence with an "XD" to make it look like you don't mean it and I'm 100% sure you know what I'm on about.

Alright,

@Google Chrome you don't like me, that's fine. You don't think I would be a good Enforcer, that's fine. Other people agree with you and its perfectly normal, I never pretended to be the perfect player, friends with everyone in the community, but being Enforcer is not about being friend to everyone but being able to enforce rules and help the community.

This is now the third answer you post where you state I am toxic, once again without little to no concrete examples. I am sorry that you feel that way about me, I really do but I also believe that if anything, the comments on this post have showed the exact contrary. This is something I did not expect, AT ALL. I was not expecting 13 people to actually come into this thread and support me with kind words or the others that gave positive ratings to my application that I immensely appreciate also.

This being said, I have no idea what you are talking about in your answer. It is your choice to believe me or not obviously, but I don't. However, It's very surprising to see that my "XD"s transpired as "toxic" to you and if they offended you, in any way, I apologize.
I use "XD" with everyone and way too often but simply because its an habit.

On top of that, I want you to know that I APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK but I do feel like no matter what happens / I say your opinion will not change and I find that a shame.

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Alright,

@Google Chrome you don't like me, that's fine. You don't think I would be a good Enforcer, that's fine. Other people agree with you and its perfectly normal, I never pretended to be the perfect player, friends with everyone in the community, but being Enforcer is not about being friend to everyone but being able to enforce rules and help the community.

This is now the third answer you post where you state I am toxic, once again without little to no concrete examples. I am sorry that you feel that way about me, I really do but I also believe that if anything, the comments on this post have showed the exact contrary. This is something I did not expect, AT ALL. I was not expecting 13 people to actually come into this thread and support me with kind words or the others that gave positive ratings to my applications that I immensely appreciate also.

This being sad, I have no idea what you are talking about in your answer. It is your choice to believe me or not obviously, but I don't. However, It's very surprising to see that my "XD"s transpired as "toxic" to you and if they offended you, in any way, I apologize.
I use "XD" with everyone and way too often but simply because its an habit.

On top of that, I want you to know that I APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK but I do feel like no matter what happens / I say your opinion will not change and I find that a shame.
Sadly I don't keep a folder of people being toxic or salty in ooc to show you the thing I was referring to. I don't have logs and you ask for examples I provided you with one that happened. It's not about the XD that I see as being toxic what I said was that you were being mad about dying ingame and bringing it in ooc talking shit and being upset about it which is immature and every sentence you wrote was ending with XD after you we're "crying" in ooc chat.

Reaction score
Sadly I don't keep a folder of people being toxic or salty in ooc to show you the thing I was referring to. I don't have logs and you ask for examples I provided you with one that happened. It's not about the XD that I see as being toxic what I said was that you were being mad about dying ingame and bringing it in ooc talking shit and being upset about it which is immature and every sentence you wrote was ending with XD after you we're "crying" in ooc chat.
Everyone Including myself usually talks about their death in ooc , I've never see Maia in anyway be toxic after dying in ooc , Looc , or any form of communication. But it's a game and everyone at 1 point has used occ to talk about the situation out of curiosity no matter what you say don't lie to yourself. Anyway you example is nothing but a possible thing that could've happened rather than no proof that it has occurred. And I agree with Maia that using things suck as XD is a trend / Habbit that is hard to break I use stuff like >:) :) :/ ..... All the time aswell as xD , Nothing the less those do not transpart to any form of toxicity rather than meaningless emoticons being tend to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.