Make it impossible to use radio or panic while surrendering

• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Description of the idea: Make it so government employees can't use their radio or panic while they are surrendering it makes sense.

Why should this be added? (pros): Less breaking 3.4, helpful I guess and more in line with realistic actions as while your hands are up it wouldn't be possible to operate these mechanics.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None

Or make it so there is an animation when you panic or use your radio since there isn't one when you're surrendering

I4raRnY.jpg

Reaction score
If this will be added then it might be a smart idea to make surrendering toggleable, there can be countless scenarios where you are able to put down your hands when you can, the forced cool down sux

Reaction score
If this will be added then it might be a smart idea to make surrendering toggleable, there can be countless scenarios where you are able to put down your hands when you can, the forced cool down sux
I agree, if you're adding this then add the ability to cancel your surrender so you don't accidentally surrender and then die without being able to panic or radio.

Also make it so org members can't use org chat whilst surrendering if not already in place.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Making surrendering toggleable would just make people do dumb shit like try repicking up their dropped weapons or pulling fists when muggers try zip tieing them.

Reaction score
Accepted-ish
Gov/Radio, Panic and Org chat are now disabled if the player is in the middle of an act.

Status
Not open for further replies.