Server Suggestion Make the door splinter/ Disappear when blown off

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make a door splinter/ disappear when blown off (wooden doors) and maybe metal doors should just fly as per usual

Why should this be added? (pros): Doors no longer become bulletproof when blown off @Palodhi survived most of my bullets due to the door blocking my view

What negatives could this have? (cons): Could cause the portal view bug thing again

*Other additions:

Reaction score
I have a feeling making it splinter might not be very viable, but theres a ton of times this has affected me too, so even just making it disapear or fade after 5-10 seconds would be great.

Marquees \

Communication Banned
Reaction score
no offence but i don't see the point of doors disappearing when blown off it ruins the gameplay. but I agree with the splinter thing

Reaction score
no offence but i don't see the point of doors disappearing when blown off it ruins the gameplay. but I agree with the splinter thing
It may ruin the gameplay, but It also causes a lot of issues, However, I'm not a developing guru, so I'm not exactly sure if this would cause further issues.

Reaction score
The pieces of door should despawn very quickly or alternatively be nocollided with players like how the door currently is to prevent people backflipping with recoil when they step on them.