Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: When going up to the NPC at city hall you can click a "request marriage" option, this will send a menu over to the targeted person just like the join organisation one but "Do you wan't to marry (name)" if they accept then a pink love heart will go above their name for you or something of the sort, when you are married to someone you are able to have a "shared storage" which both of you can put your deepest and most valuable items which are sentimental to you (acts as a normal org storage just for the both of you two love birds) When married they have access to all your buddies options. Marriage will cost 100k

Why should this be added? (pros): Enhance roleplay, be cool to see beautiful couples come alive and see who really loves eachother

What negatives could this have? (cons): could take time to implement, "waste of time"

*Other additions: Here are some couples i think would be PERFECT

@Kempotent & @LEWIS 088
@JBirksy & @Synatec
@Husky & @Dom_
@Collier & @Madda
@Fredy & @StephenPuffs
@Mina & @MiniRaze
@AlexDunsシ & @FatGeorge
@Greg & Louie harding (hasn't gotten a forum account)
@Blackdown & @Alliat

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

I think this should cost less than 100k It is a very nice idea maybe would create more roleplay using the church but not the dodgy clock fellows

Reaction score
Just change your last name to match your partners? This aspect of RP would be used to just dick about with and wouldn't fit the game.

Sam

Reaction score
Okay, I first thought this was an off topic discussion about marriage, but apparently it was a suggestion...

This is something that would take time to develop, and seeing as this would barley be used its a waste of time unfortunately. ThIs would only be used a limited about of times, so most likely it will be forgotten after a while.

If you are in desperate need of roleplaying as a married man/woman, find a wanna be priest and go to the church.This way has worked for many years.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.