MassRDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Watch when i pull up / Abdul Hamud
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95736207
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 2.5 MassRDM, we were reviving a medic on the road, all of a sudden I turn around seeing a car going fullspeed literally heading towards us, he rams with full speed breaking his car, risking his own life and went out shooting at us, when confronted he claimed it was because we chased him for breaking his friend out. We chased him for a 12.12 Traffic stop.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Also again ignore the voice it's plays.tv being so much behind in sound that it's ridicouless.

Reaction score
First of all you arrested kay for no reason when you had no evidence of him killing someone, as I killed the person anyway you minge arrested him because he killed you in the past but then you even gave him a 10k ticket. And then I broke him out of jail. There was a cop idk what cop but he saw us going away when kay was cuffed so we thought he would have radioed in as he saw us, and then when you tried pulling us over I thought the reason was because of me jail breaking him.

Reaction score
@Abdul I literally wasn't the one deciding to arrest him, that was my partner he was the one taking over the case and I can't do that. So that's just a reason to shoot cops? Cause we randomly arrested him and stop slandering me. Just because he killed me in previous life? He revenched me after I killed him first I think you should get your facts straight before going to conclusions. We basically had killed each others once each, to me we were gucchi about that incident.

I wasn't the arresting officer, I was just there to make sure my partner were alright.

Reaction score
Also you ran us over intentionally even though we weren't even looking at you so IF we had been searching for you, you could've just turned around. Instead you decided to go full-speed into us, ruining the car and damaging yourself.

Reaction score
I didn't even go that fast that it could kill me.... also you were breaking 1.1 in chat I got screenshots of that and you also got a warning for one before not that long ago and you broke it again multiple times....

Reaction score
@Abdul Good for you and you wnet atleast 50 MPH which definitely kills you and otherwise your car wouldn't break that hard as it did.

Reaction score
Also not that fast? I just watched the video you literally atleast ran 70-80 MPH there

Reaction score
Jack you and your friend minge arrested me and then went after Abdul for jailbreaking me, you'se were chasing us for a long period of time, his intentions were not to kill the medic he didn't even see the medic as you were in front of him and he was going fast, which I admit that was an accident but he only saw you two when driving with guns out.

Reaction score
@Abdul It's miles pr hour nor kilometer.. That's almost 90 km/h if you run into someone or get in a car accident in that speed irl there's a huge chance that's gonna kill you.

Reaction score
We chased you for literally 1 minute for 12.12 stop thinking that we chased you for jailbreak cause we didn't.

Reaction score
We blatantly did a jail break and you saw I was out of jail earlier than you put me in for while having guns on us, hence why I said this.

Reaction score
@KayB You don't know what I saw.. If I knew you were prison breaking then I wouldn't have stopped the Chase on you plus we would be more cars after you Plus I would have shot your car before even chasing you.

And If I knew you were armed I would aswell have chased and kept

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK well you had to stop because we got away from you, also I don't understand why you're being so childish and crying about it when you're the main rule breaker here. You're lucky I didn't report you for that arrest because you and your friend would've easily got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.