Server Suggestion Mayor Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add mayor events for eg. a message pops up on your screen saying "New notification, please press "key" to open you messages" and it will be something random like "Paralake City roads are damaged What should we do?" "Invest $5000 to repair the roads" "Ignore it and hope noone notices" "Put cones around the damaged areas that will slow down the traffic but will cost only $50" and there will be different events that will effect the economy. each event you do will effect "mayor rating" you start of with a decent mayor rating and everything that you answer wrong will effect the rating for eg for the road question you pick ignore it will lower it and if you pick pay $5000 your city funds o down by 5k and your reputation goes up.

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • Gives more things for the mayor to do
  • Gives the mayor a challenge of handling funds and rating
  • Adds a whole new aspect of mayor RP

What negatives could this have? (cons): Non that I can think of

*Other additions: Side suggestion if the rating it low then people can assassinate the mayor (Rule Suggestion)

Reaction score
Might want to make an addition where there's some sort of sidebar that goes down when you ignore the city's needs and fail to manage the funds, either the police get a notification to arrest the mayor or the mayor gets automatically demoted for corruption.

Deleted member 5577

This vaguely rings a bell, was it previously suggested or have you taken this from another game? Just curious as it sounds so familiar, great idea though!

Reaction score
I think I suggested this awhile ago.

I like this idea and think it should be in place to ensure mayors can commit more crimes Without directly breaking rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.