@McGlichy

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was recently banned from a situation that happened earlier and wanted help from what I did wrong so I can learn and @McGlinchy had two option block me from steam or not respond at all but he stopped playing his game and took the time to explain what happened wrong and everything I really appreciate moderators like this in fact we need more people like him most of the time I get ignored and not even handled at some case.

In all I just want to thank Glinchy for helping me out I really appreciate people like him we need more mods/admins like this. This basically shows that he cares for the community and wants to do his best I wish everyone can feel this experience of being felt reasonable and justice in this moment I hope someone that has power to bring him up to were he can actually do better instead of doing alittle but satisfy us with words.

( I myself am bad with admins I get banned and talk shit about other admins but this admin I can feel that he cares about the community)
(Im also toxic asf to other people but then again people like glinchy makes me want to do better for the community)
Hope you can be what you want to be @McGlinchy hope you make this community better

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone here trying to support @McGlinchy lets make him feel like what he's accomplish and keep fighting for him

Reaction score
McGlinchy is a Helpful Moderator, Helped me Make a AR Against a Rule Breaker, and i have a Video of it, Anyways, She has Helped Me (Especially since i made my return today), Hope to see you on Later Today!

(on a side note, Processing a 7.5 Minute Video be LONG for some reason)