McGlinchy's Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: McGlinchy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:105317611

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I resigned from the staff team as an Administrator about 4 months ago following my promotion to Chief of Department, that is not a decision I regret as I swore to never hold a position of power in both sides of the community and it gave me time to focus on the PD. I've now got an excessive amount of free time so I thought why not give back a little more. I will, first of all, make it very clear that I have no intention of progressing through staff ranks further than Moderator and if I was to be accepted and offered a higher position I would decline the offer.

The main reason I want to be staff again is to give back to the community and actually be useful, I loved my time as staff before and this is something I feel 100% ready to take back on. I've obviously got the experience for it considering my resignation was only a few months back, I am more than capable of dealing with Administrative situations in a calm and confident way and would obviously ensure that a fair conclusion is reached for all involved.

I held a staff position here nearly 2 years reaching the rank of Administrator, I was given Staff Member of the Year by Senior Administration, I've also held multiple different roles in the Police Department and currently serve as Chief of Department.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I've left this application relatively short as I believe my previous time as a staff member has shown why I'm a suitable candidate and I know that @Collier isn't going to spend 10 minutes reading a 2000 word essay. If you've got any questions then let me know :)

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔ 6 months :eek:
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✔
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔

Reaction score
+Support
Mcglinchy was an amazing staff member, working alongside him in the past, I know that he is extremely capable for this role and was a credit to the staff team. I'd love to see him back as staff and I have no doubt he will be soon! He has the stamp of approval!

Reaction score
+Support
Although sometimes McGlinchy annoyed the shit out of me, he was actually a decent staff member and he's more than qualified for this position. He obviously has extensive knowledge of the server rules and laws and has already proven he is capable and competent to hold a staff rank.

Reaction score
+Support
Although sometimes McGlinchy annoyed the shit out of me, he was actually a decent staff member and he's more than qualified for this position. He obviously has extensive knowledge of the server rules and laws and has already proven he is capable and competent to hold a staff rank.
Must be doing something right If I annoyed you

Reaction score
I like McGlinchy, although I don't want to write the edgy +Support stuff I just want to tell the peeps reading this that this pint of milk named McGlinchy is a very nice candidate for Enforcer, good cop, kind, fun to play PERP with.

Sam

Reaction score
Hmm I guess you can’t trust people who carries around pocket knifes.

@McGlinchy is one of the few people that actually made a good staff member.
Issue I see these days is that staff are too afraid of putting their foot down and instead spend hours in admin chat complaining. This is not @McGlinchy if you do something dumb he will let you know.
I disagree with many of the current staff members, and how the staff team as a whole is doing it’s job. But I think @McGlinchy could definitely do some good.

I would go write a long piece how he knows the rules, but honestly, the rules are so fucking basic. Knowing every single rule text does not make you a good staff member. Common sense, communication skills and good conduct is what’s needed. And @McGlinchy got all that.

I would go as far as to say that @McGlinchy should be reinstated to the rank of Admin, and be considered for Senior Admin. Not a joke, 100% serious.

@McGlinchy goodluck! #Janice4SA

Reaction score
Hmm I guess you can’t trust people who carries around pocket knifes.

@McGlinchy is one of the few people that actually made a good staff member.
Issue I see these days is that staff are too afraid of putting their foot down and instead spend hours in admin chat complaining. This is not @McGlinchy if you do something dumb he will let you know.
I disagree with many of the current staff members, and how the staff team as a whole is doing it’s job. But I think @McGlinchy could definitely do some good.

I would go write a long piece how he knows the rules, but honestly, the rules are so fucking basic. Knowing every single rule text does not make you a good staff member. Common sense, communication skills and good conduct is what’s needed. And @McGlinchy got all that.

I would go as far as to say that @McGlinchy should be reinstated to the rank of Admin, and be considered for Senior Admin. Not a joke, 100% serious.

@McGlinchy goodluck! #Janice4SA
I only carry knifes when a swede is causing problems

Reaction score
If you get promoted, all I'm gonna see in my chat is "A staff member thinks you're doing something stupid." we need this.

+Support (See no reason why he shouldn't be staff, has experience and a good track record.)

Reaction score
That's what I've been thinking but I was placed in Enforcer in 2019 when I re-applied, no mentors even took me on reports :/
Be staff again, you won't regret it and totally won't have to set your W bind as "+forward;say !revive"

Reaction score
+support great guy and is Scottish so what else could you ask for?
However, one thing I can would like to ask is if you can still lead the pd while in an administrative position since both roles are quite demanding. As seen from previous cods we've had gone down the same road.

Status
Not open for further replies.