McGlinchy's Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+support great guy and is Scottish so what else could you ask for?
However, one thing I can would like to ask is if you can still lead the pd while in an administrative position since both roles are quite demanding. As seen from previous cods we've had gone down the same road.
With the whole pandemic thing going on I’ve got an excessive amount of spare time and currently the PD is running at a point that we’re just waiting on things so I think I’ll be fine in dedicating to both sides and if one becomes too demanding I’ll then consider my options

Reaction score
With the whole pandemic thing going on I’ve got an excessive amount of spare time and currently the PD is running at a point that we’re just waiting on things so I think I’ll be fine in dedicating to both sides and if one becomes too demanding I’ll then consider my options
You could always go for helper instead if it's too much.

Reaction score
+Support

I don't have to explain myself to you!

PS - Come have a drink with me on duty sometime ;) it makes it easier to run criminals over!

Reaction score
Honestly, I used to see you as a scary Scottish person who I'd always try to stay out the way of, I don't see any reason for you not to come back into the staff team. I feel it'd be great to have you back and. no doubt, you'd do a great job. Good luck!

Reaction score
Honestly, I used to see you as a scary Scottish person who I'd always try to stay out the way of, I don't see any reason for you not to come back into the staff team. I feel it'd be great to have you back and. no doubt, you'd do a great job. Good luck!
If you’re not scared anymore then something has gone wrong

Reaction score
He takes it intravenously
OugFBJF.png

Reaction score
Had mixed experiences with you when you were staff but that was because at that time I was a generally toxic user and if I had issues with you dealing with my toxic comments then that usually means that you did your job as staff.

+support, you were great before and probably will be again.

Status
Not open for further replies.