Me resining!

Reaction score
So my fellow PERP players, I have been with you's for half a year, and to be honest, im bored of it, same stuff everyday, its like an old broken record.
It has been a fun journey I admit, but a boring one as staff member.
I will still be active within the community, but not continue as a staff member for the next few months, I feel like I am restricted to my opinions and to be honest, and want to be a freeman!
I have found my life off of the computer is much better for me and my health, I have found a girlfriend (which unfortunately cost money to have haha)

I hope you have enjoyed my company, bye all!

Reaction score
I've just split up with my girlfriend so my story is the complete opposite, more time for PC! In only three months the money spent was probably more or less £100 mate... Good luck!

Reaction score
Good bye Reiss!
Have fun with your girlfriend!

PSSST!
DO YOU HAVE A MUSTACHE? OR DOES YOUR GF HAVE A MUSTACHE? I MUST KNOW!

Trande

It will be so expensive, mate. Better get one, or two extra jobs, lol. Was fun to play with you. Good luck! Bye!

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Good bye Reiss!
Have fun with your girlfriend!

PSSST!
DO YOU HAVE A MUSTACHE? OR DOES YOUR GF HAVE A MUSTACHE? I MUST KNOW!
Quit doing those anyoing mustache jokes... Next time you get banned xD

Reaction score
Sad to see ya go :(! Have fun with this so called, "Real World" With these made up things you have called, "Girlfriends" Maybe someday I will go insane and try to go out into the, "Real World" myself and see what happens. But for now, I am safe in the vicinity of my computer :).

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Sad to see ya go :(! Have fun with this so called, "Real World" With these made up things you have called, "Girlfriends" Maybe someday I will go insane and try to go out into the, "Real World" myself and see what happens. But for now, I am safe in the vicinity of my computer :).
Haha, love ya!