Medic And Firefighters Rank Progression

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

As many of you will know I have spend the last while working on a new update. The summary of this update is very simple, The medic and firefighter job need new goals.

How?
So the first goal was to give firefighters and medics a goal to work towards without having to go through the process of writing up applications. The solution to this problem was to build an experience based rank progression system for these jobs. Then we needed to add cool stuff to the jobs. It was a simple process and the boring coding stuff has been done but now it's time to ask you guys for cool idea's.

What has happened already in general:
  • An universal rank progression system has been coded which supports adding more jobs in the feature
  • An experience system was added which let's you level up these ranks
  • You can now revive your unconcious friend at the hospital if there is no medic on duty. This will cost 5k (debatable) and the body will need to be put in the empty backroom for it to work.
  • Income boost per level for all experience based jobs

What has changed for medics?
  • The First aid kit was entirely revamped into a new system
  • Medic's have 3 new ranks
  • Top level medic's get access to a First Response Audi RS4
  • Medic's get new skins for each rank
  • Medic's can use less attempts to revive people based on their Level
What has changed for firefighters?
  • Firefighters have 3 new ranks
  • Firefighters can peform CPR with their fists to delay someone's redscreen if a medic is on duty
  • Top level firefighters will receive a DNA Tool

Now I think alot more cool stuff could be added for this update to add more depth to these jobs and changes. So if you know how to make firefighters and medics cooler and integrate it with the experience based levels I'd love to hear it. Feel free to either DM me if you would like to eleborate your idea verbally so we can maybe have a chat on TS which is more in depth.

TLDR Help me make medics and firefighters cooler.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Response Audi RS4
we wanted this since 2016 finally https://perpheads.com/threads/ems-first-responder-poll.15049/

Also would be cool if we added a Mercedes Sprinter so I can make a skin for it, though it's on LoneWolfie's pack and not TDM. They look way better than the GTA rip or whatever we have right now (we are making Paralake EU based less go)
Oq8Ik3f.png

Reaction score
One idea I had in mind which I remember discussing with you about this update a while ago was that top level firefighters could get access to a limited-use defibrillator which would allow them to revive only 1 or 2 players before they would need to swap it out for a new one via the NPC at the firestation. In the UK, Fire and Rescue Services have been installing defibrillators at their stations and many fire engines are equipped with them so I feel giving a limited-use defibrillator to a top-level firefighter could be useful in instances where a paramedic is not on-duty or is pre-occupied with another situation while at the same time not making the firefighters a better version of the paramedics.

Reaction score
One idea I had in mind which I remember discussing with you about this update a while ago was that top level firefighters could get access to a limited-use defibrillator which would allow them to revive only 1 or 2 players before they would need to swap it out for a new one via the NPC at the firestation. In the UK, Fire and Rescue Services have been installing defibrillators at their stations and many fire engines are equipped with them so I feel giving a limited-use defibrillator to a top-level firefighter could be useful in instances where a paramedic is not on-duty or is pre-occupied with another situation while at the same time not making the firefighters a better version of the paramedics.
This sounds like an amazing idea but I believe it should also have a cool-down between resupplies for the Defiblirator to stop abuse.

Reaction score
Firefighters can peform CPR with their fists to delay someone's redscreen if a medic is on duty
Could this be level based? Ie higher level your CPR (or maybe a pre-existing first aid skill) the better chance you have of sustaining someone? Or even reviving them

Reaction score
Could this be level based? Ie higher level your CPR (or maybe a pre-existing first aid skill) the better chance you have of sustaining someone? Or even reviving them
Most certainly didn't actually think about that

Reaction score
Perhaps slightly more money as you rank up for each task such as reviving picking up bodys putting out fires etc

(nothing overpowered just a slight bonus for putting in the effort to RP when most are too busy raiding sweaters jk jk)

Reaction score
Perhaps slightly more money as you rank up for each task such as reviving picking up bodys putting out fires etc

(nothing overpowered just a slight bonus for putting in the effort to RP when most are too busy raiding sweaters jk jk)
that is already done, I'll add it to that list

Reaction score
Firefighters have 3 new ranks
Firefighters can peform CPR with their fists to delay someone's redscreen if a medic is on duty
Top level firefighters will receive a DNA Tool
I've noticed that there's no new skins for firefighters, perhaps consider having a different helmet colour for higher ranked firefighters as is seen in real life?

Reaction score
itd make more sense if it was stamina based for sustaining them and first aid for bringing them back, if they arent wrapped in the same skill

i would also suggest adding more apparatus/different skins per rank. maybe a different car for the top rank to signify them being "command"? maybe the second rank gets the transit as a scene support van that can bring extra fire extinguishers and replenishes for the temp defibs. i can make the skins for all of these if the idea is feasible and show what they could look like. also get rid of the current pickup truck its ugly as shit.

Reaction score
Also, will everyone start at rank 0 or will your current medical contributions up to that point be considered and put into a rank?

Reaction score
These are some thoughts I've had. I know some of these are far-fetched and require a lot of work but ideas are ideas even if they're implausible. Some of these ideas are more so centered around a revamp rather than directly related to progression.

I always recommend paramedics and firefighters to new players. Perhaps reward players that explore, e.g., driving on a new road, driven on every road within a sector, driven on every road on the map, etc. It's a bit weird I know but the quicker a player explores the map, the quicker they can experience what PERP is about. This could just be general progression for all new players, not just for paramedics and firefighters.

Something community-based? IRL firefighters give a lot of presentations and provide services other than emergency and rescue. Perhaps firefighters can pick up alarms and smoke detectors from the fire department and install them at properties that request them, and paramedics can pick up life alerts from the hospital and hand them out, both with their own limitations. Perhaps they could provide high visibility or glow-in-the-dark clothing with a noticeable effect at night to avoid accidents?

Far-fetched, but you could add stretchers or something similar so that paramedics can take unconscious people back to the hospital with a higher chance of saving them, even on black screen? Obviously, this may affect the 5 minute respawn window but if it works it would be pretty cool.

Nice one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fire 'Command' Ford F250 for the top ranked firefighters? That, or a Fire 'Command' Escalade?
It seems that either of these may fit, since it seems real life fire departments are using those vehicles (or similar) as well.
c-3_and_c-5-700x273.jpg

command-4x3.jpg

District-70-Suburban-e1526186032576.jpg

Including new skins for higher firefighter ranks would also be kinda fun, like the helmets mentioned by @northnortheast above

Reaction score
For firefighters I think it would be great if they could perform water rescues - maybe they would be immune to the leeches at hicktown, able to swim faster and hold their breath for longer? Allowing them to enter the lake or the sea and drag bodies to shore for the medics to revive.