Server Suggestion Medic Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Adding more vehicles to give Medics a variety of different cars to choose from when going on duty. At the moment the Medics are limited to the Big Ambulance and the Prius. Adding more fast responce vehicles for example a Range Rover would make the job of a Medic more appealing to players and would make the job more enjoyable. PLPD have a large variety of cars available obviously depending on your rank within the PLPD. It feels like the Medics have been forgoten about when they do just as a important job as the PLPD do, they both save lives, (or atleast try to). I just think it would be nice to see Medics have more options when it comes to choosing their vehicles.

Why should this be added? (pros):
  1. Would make the job more fun.
  2. Would make RP situations look more interesting.
  3. Will be a nice change to see something different than the same 2 ambulances everytime.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None

Reaction score
I was thinking about working on a Mercedes Sprinter, @Alex_:D had a fantastic skin but I believe it's long lost already. I could continue working on this as this is literally the only thing I added lmfao
kIPzImj.png

Reaction score
I was thinking about working on a Mercedes Sprinter, @Alex_:D had a fantastic skin but I believe it's long lost already. I could continue working on this as this is literally the only thing I added lmfao
kIPzImj.png
This would be a good idea to add as a full size ambulance along side with some new rapid response vehicles. The Mercedes Sprinter is a very good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.