Meeting Minutes

Reaction score
This isn't really an idea for the server so I didn't know whether or not it would need the template. But its mainly aimed at the staff team but of course the community will be affected.

What do you guys think about the staff creating a new weekly/monthly updated thread called 'Meeting Minutes'.

In this the staff would take notes in their meetings of what has been discussed, and what has been changed/kept the same after the conclusion of the meeting. They would then clean these notes up and put them on the forums in which the whole community can see, so that there will never be any confusion of what staff have discussed in these meetings.

From these maybe the community could suggest topics to be discussed in these meetings, for example lets say numerous people suggested 'Building rules' from recent events, then the staff would then discuss these, come to a conclusion, and let the community know what will be done about it.

I think that this will not only keep the community in loop with what staff are discussing, but also it will re assure the community that the staff are actually listening to what we ask and what we care about :kappa:

Let me know what you guys think :^)

Reaction score
Instead of the meeting being posted a simple announcement would do for any changes.

Reaction score
I understand your point, it's obviously annoying when we don't reach out to you about certain things straight off but I do not agree that it should be after every meeting, I do although Agree with @LEWIS 088 in what he says that if we change anything or something like that we should put it up ASAP..

What could work is that we make a monthly newspaper filling out what we've changed or thoughts on? I do not see what could go wrong with this.