Mega Roach's/Askasta's - Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: mega roach

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:82185287

IN-GAME NAME: Anton Prukavic

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I Would like to become a Helper to help the Currently Perpheads Staff Team enforcing the rules and helping Sweaters having a better Start in the Server. I've been playing with the mind becoming a Enforcer and also talked a little bit with Collier about it if he even sees me as a good Staff member he didn't give however any response and i think the topic have been changed so yea but since the Helper rank is something under Enforcer i belive that the requierments went down a little bit if you understand what i mean.

Anyways like i said i would like to Help the community and take care of Sweaters having a better start however i also know that my current reputation in the Community isn't great. With this application i would like to change that also and become a better Person. I've stayed out of trouble most of the time but sometimes mistakes happen as we are all human's and i please to give me a chance to prove myself that im not a bad Person. I've also in the past sometimes took Sweaters with me and armed them up and based with them to help them make some cash or show them the map.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

To be honest im not a very special Person im like everyone else a normal player in this community but however i belive that my Experience i gatherd can be given down to Sweaters for them having a better Start. I also have already Staff Experience but on the question below me im going to detail it.

Also to mention but i think its not gonna be that important. Im not a main cop player ? If this is important to know ?. I currently hold Senior Officer rank and im on a great way to become Corproal.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

Yes, I do.

My first time i've been ever Staff in a Garrys mod Server is when Melonstick SantosRP. Before that i didn't even know Perpheads much and Collier told me about it then i meet ingame Icekiller and thats how i met Perpheads.

When Melonstick came first out i belive i played it 2016 ? Not sure about it maybe Collier can give more infomation. I was first a normal User but ingame the Staff didn't deal with reports often and it took really long to get simple reports answered. So i decided to Join the Staff Team and i got Accepted. I then later got promoted to Moderator and later to Admin if im not wrong but later was removed because i did a fatal mistake and was targetting specific toxic players as i didnt really like them ingame but i've been provoked by them also. To mention i was still a child and in my opinion i did a quite good job if i didnt do that mistake.

After Melonstick i played perp for i belive a while somehow my ingame playtime only says 1 month wich dosent make sense in my opinion as i've played perpheads longer then that.

After a while i then left perpheads and garrys mod in overall and then i came back to it 2018ish and i joined a German WW2 Community and there i became Staff starting as Supporter then worked my way up to Headadmin wich was 1 rank below "Serverleiter" - Thats a rank given to a Player who leads the Server and controlls the Staff team and i was something like his Co assistance. As it was a German server and i talk better German then english i also can state my opinion and stuff more clear and with my knowledge and Charactermatics they trusted me with Headadmin. However i later got kicked out that Position aswell for inaktivity as the Server leader got changed and a Person who dont like me became it and waited for me to do 1 mistake to get me kicked out.

Later that WW2 Community died shortly after me getting kicked. It then came back revived and i was able to settle my beef down and was back Supporter again and worked my way up to Moderator then left it cause the Server became boring and they set the tickrate down to 16 to make the server lag less but it destroyed the Tanks and i donated to join the Tank division.

The same community opened a KingdomRP Server wich im currently in as i write this but im going to leave it aswell as the Server is dead. Completly dead 0 players.

And i currently hold the Rank TS³-Manager in that same community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I hope you guys give me really a chance to prove myself. Im not the best Person to write applications and my English skills aren't that bad i just have a bad accent. All im asking for is just give me a Chance to prove myself and i won't dissapoint you guys. I really would like to join this New Staff team and become a part of the new changes to make perpheads a better place for Sweaters and current Players.

Reaction score
was targetting specific toxic players as i didnt really like them ingame but i've been provoked by them also.
This is something that I think worries me. If you got the role of helper, to then apply for enforcer, would this happen again? Don't get me wrong, I haven't seen this happen as much, but what is to say it won't happen again?

Status
Not open for further replies.