meme

Reaction score
I'm quitting perp not because I'm banned, because it's really became into a point for me that it's not fun at all. The worst part about it is that people are taking wars too seriously, ofc I can't say their name here :) and I don't really know how you can take an org "war" to ooc but whatever..
13oVb7A.jpg

Reaction score
honestly u were the 1 rim who stood out enough (as a dickhead) to be disliked by me, enjoy ur life without perp but i guarantee you'll be on an alt asap or begging for an unban like every other sadass

Reaction score
Hope to see you again in the future after a ban appeal, I admit... some of my org members took the "org war" seriously but I didn't as its just a game and its made for fun and let's keep it on that way "Fun". and you made a mistake by cheating which you shouldn't do cuz it wont be fun anymore to play

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Gonna miss you Teby.

Can understand you not wanting to give 3 days of demos after saying on meta TS you dont want to get a fellow goat lover (see how I didnt say sheep shagger) permenantly banned.

L8r Dude.

Reaction score
Wonder why you didn't send your demos? :D
Send them and get it over with, you've managed to tell 3 staff members different stories so you aren't helping yourself. :D cya br0

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Send them and get it over with, you've managed to tell 3 staff members different stories so you aren't helping yourself. :D cya br0

As a fully certified Citizen Ambassador, bro. I cant tell you this is not the use of our product as can be found here. Undetectable for only $20 and a LIFETIME GUARANTEE.

Reaction score
ngl didn’t really like you, you got salty in ooc when we raided you. However until you provide your demo @Samuel will just assume whatever he thought you were doing (I.E hacking, meta gaming) that you were because you won’t send your demo. If I were you i’d just send all your demos like @Husky and number them pmsl. see ya buddy boy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What are those settings Husky??! you need better ones, hmu in steam if u want mine btw