Mido the Cigar

Reaction score
0B954590C2A506C7D5B31E6A5BE113BDAD658939
I just want to recommend @MidoTheCigar for his amazing roleplay/event build. We were patrolling together when @Efan announced a housebuild competition and he was talking about making a place and after I hopped off duty and asked him, he took me up on my offer and we went to subs 11 and build an amazing place!

Throughout the build I had a lot of fun and @MidoTheCigar really played in well on everything!

Congrats on your price mido, you deserve it ;)

Reaction score
props were supplied by the june binfield furniture company for information on purchasing furniture please contact 191 1294
Poseidon Inc.® vouches for the quality of the ethically made, eco friendly furniture crafted by masterful voluntarily working Zimbabwean children!! More purchases will be made in the near future!

Reaction score
It was a good build, @The HitMan also had a great house but @MidoTheCigar had @Detrix as an adopted African child and that helped with my judging and the shit he was saying was too funny for me to just brush past.

We also went to another house and it was basically just a trap house with cocaine and weed bricks thrown on a table and it was literally a ghetto Christmas.

Grats @MidoTheCigar and @blobvis 2.0.

Reaction score
It was a good build, @The HitMan also had a great house but @MidoTheCigar had @Detrix as an adopted African child and that helped with my judging and the shit he was saying was too funny for me to just brush past.

We also went to another house and it was basically just a trap house with cocaine and weed bricks thrown on a table and it was literally a ghetto Christmas.

Grats @MidoTheCigar and @blobvis 2.0.
I’m making a little video with it in!