MILKY'S Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Milky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:151207084

IN-GAME NAME: Tyrone Watson

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I decided to become a helper because I'm a knowledgeable player by now, and I know that I have done my mistakes in the past and I know that my reputation isn't really that great, however it's a subject to change because when people hear the name Milky/Firuz/Tyrone they usually think about THAT toxic minge which I believe currently is miss characterized as I feel that I am reformed and have a better outlook on the community.

I feel like I am a knowledgeable player in the community due to my time spent on the server and it seems like the helper team might need another fresh candidate to support the people. Not only that, but I have been playing on the server a lot and have kinda dropped the touch for raiding, growing, playing as police and mostly just do the same thing over and over again so why not expand my skills as a helper and do more than role-play and actually do something good that would help the community and see it grow even bigger than it is at the moment. I have seen that people need help in OOC/HELP chat and how the staff team is struggling sometimes with the amount of sits there in different periods of the day. Same as the helpers being busy with other stuff in game and maybe not being able to respond to the help requests.

Short and sweet but straight to the point. Appreciate your time you spent reading this.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I joined the community Oct 24, 2016 and played until late 2017 later I took a break to go and do something else as felt like I got hooked and now recently I came back to play and do some change,.
I have dropped most of my toxic and rude traits as complaining about people in OOC and I have stopped doing mingy activities and started to read the rules more and more and try to help new players on the server.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week: 4 months 14 days
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
+Support

This isn't just a friend putting +support. After spending time with you and watching you grow as a player, I can safely say that you're more than adequate for the role of helper and I'm surprised you haven't applied already since returning.
Even though I've not been on Perp much, I have heard about your enthusiasm in the calls we've been in while catching up.

Good Lucky Milky, do em proud!

Reaction score
+Support

This isn't just a friend putting +support. After spending time with you and watching you grow as a player, I can safely say that you're more than adequate for the role of helper and I'm surprised you haven't applied already since returning.
Even though I've not been on Perp much, I have heard about your enthusiasm in the calls we've been in while catching up.

Good Lucky Milky, do em proud!

Thank you, I appreciate it <3

Reaction score
for as long as I've known him he's been a proper minge but since coming back I've noticed a genuine change in his behaviour, good-hearted guy who's knowledgeable, friendly, and active in help chat

gl mate

Status
Not open for further replies.