Minecraft Vanilla - Factions Server

Would you play ?

• Yes

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Me and @Knoxy82 was thinking to make a vanilla - factions server with a few plugins (@Knoxy82 you are gay) like tp and sethome, we gonna start with 16 slots and if more people wants to join we will upgrade that next month.

There will be no abuse like @Illuminathan 's server, and staff will be only people we trust and know wouldnt abuse.

Tell us what you think and if u have any suggestions.

Reaction score
EDIT : added a poll, vote so we can see if its worth for us to buy it.

Deleted member 4116

Ye let’s get it man! Factions was the shit back in the days. Fun as hell, sign me up for it.

Reaction score
how exactly are you going to make a faction server on a vanilla server..? unless youre going to use the scoreboard thing which is cancer you gotta make everything by yourself its really really cancer.
if u need help im here.. uk what i did in mc before ;)

Reaction score
Me and @Knoxy82 was thinking to make a vanilla - factions server with a few plugins (@Knoxy82 you are gay) like tp and sethome, we gonna start with 16 slots and if more people wants to join we will upgrade that next month.

There will be no abuse like @Illuminathan 's server, and staff will be only people we trust and know wouldnt abuse.

Tell us what you think and if u have any suggestions.

Id join. If it costs you money i can give you a free server ftp and all

Reaction score
how exactly are you going to make a faction server on a vanilla server..? unless youre going to use the scoreboard thing which is cancer you gotta make everything by yourself its really really cancer.
if u need help im here.. uk what i did in mc before ;)
Vanilla is just the authentic minecraft experience. Like tekkit you shouldn’t call vanilla. A few plugins to manage permissions and shit dont alter the original gameplay