Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chase / Chase William
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28963143
Why Should This Player Be Punished
: Mingrabbed my M82

Originally i made this video because i was under the suspicion the SWAT broke NLR but after i had my report done it seems my sniper was also bagged only 11 seconds after my death. I don't believe the situation was cleared when my weapon was on the ground as i haven't even been revived yet. This AR is made because i need it for a RR.

Logs:
Chase STEAM_0:0:28963143 Player killed Citizen Slayerduck 2016-09-26 00:42:27
Player picked up Barrett M82 belonging to Slayerduck 2016-09-26 00:42:38

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Chase , it would be preferred if you could upload your POV as to whether or not it was allowed for you to confiscate the Barrett M82, 11 seconds after the death of @Slayerduck .
PCTaSZz.png

Reaction score
To further clarify why i believe the situation was not clear upon confiscation.

1) I called for backup before i was shot down, expecting people to come (and they did)
2) Can't see it but I'm pretty sure the medic hasn't even started reviving me yet so the scene can't possibly be secured.
3) 11 sec lulz
4) People were trying to save me after being revived and i made a getaway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll let you know he was hiding in a dumpster with the sniper. I came from above him shooting and killing him. It was only him and I that were in the dumpster. I can't really believe it wasn't secure since it was only him and I in the dumpster. I also expedited confiscating it because you and your friends were just running around shooting my officers and jumping into get away cars while being hand cuffed and not doing /me opens door ect. It was obvious you were all minging around. I'm currently at work and won't be home until 8 hours from now at the least. I will upload my POV ASAP of the whole situation including you jumping in and out of cars hand cuffed not complying to any demands ect.

Reaction score
I also expedited confiscating it because you and your friends were just running around shooting my officers and jumping into get away cars while being hand cuffed

So basically the scene wasn't secured, good job clarifying this.

You can't just say oh yeah i killed the guy and 11 seconds afterwards the scene was secured because it was just me and him in the dumpster then in the next sentence say you had to quickly confiscate it because my friends were shooting cops.

19979229.jpg

running around shooting my officers and jumping into get away cars while being hand cuffed and not doing /me opens door ect. It was obvious you were all minging around. I'm currently at work and won't be home until 8 hours from now at the least. I will upload my POV ASAP of the whole situation including you jumping in and out of cars hand cuffed not complying to any demands ect.

It wasn't minging, it was delaying you to get my friends to help me. As they did as i escaped once (i also called for help in org) then the second attempt you broke gunpoint and managed to kill one of my friends while yelling 'fuck you' down your mic after breaking 3.4. I haven't ignored any /me's, all doors were opened for me by other people as you will see your demo. And of course i don't listen to any of your demands, you gave me a 10k ticket as soon as i was revived and you were going to jail me for 10 years so anything you say really isn't going to matter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will upload the POV ASAP. I've been busy with school and work, sorry. As you can tell by the video I killed you and got you revived rather quickly. Situation was code 4 it was only you and I on the freeway and only you and I in the dumpster. I was not being fired at I had not fired at anyone else for at least 5-10 minutes and logs will show that, no one shot at me while dragging you to the PD. It was code 4. As for one of the staff asking how I got out of he dumpster I placed a barrier down and jumped on top of it (no physgun) and grabbed he suspects body dragging both of us out. If that was a rule being broken I apologize and will accept punishment for placing a barrier to get out of the dumpster. As far as "the scene not being secure enough to confiscate the gun" that's rediculous we're literally next to the PD with cops already roaming around searching for you. I do not believe there was any problem with what I did confiscating your weapon. Staff do as you please with the verdict but I will still upload my POV as soon as possible. Sorry I am writing this on my phone on my break from work. I haven't been online since Sunday afternoon.

Reaction score
Pending

@Chase please upload your POV of the situation. You have 24 hours before a verdict is made.

Reaction score
I'll have I uploaded in about 14-15 hours. At work currently but I have no school tonight. I'll edit this post in a video when I get it up. Thanks for the time.

***EDIT***
Okay here's the video I've uploaded. Fully uncut so you can see how immature he acts after his "pretty 50cal" gets taken. Completely uncooperative throughout the entire arrest delaying any progress to the station. As you can see at the time 2:08 the swat has the dumpster surrounded along with me. I ended the only threat that's been around for a minute (YOU). Once I've killed you it was only you and I in that dumpster, no one on the freeway was behind me to shoot me. Even after confiscating your firearm I was "cleared" enough to get you out of the dumpster without a firearm in my hand, get you revived and drag you more than half way to the PD. No one ever shot at me during our travel to the PD, no one was fighting, no one was attacking in any form. The sniper situation was officially CODE 4 perp in custody, I even made it back to my car. If your guys killed me right after confiscating the weapon then maybe I was in the wrong, but I was unharmed throughout the city limits. My only offense here that I can see in complete honesty is using the barricade prop to get out of the dumpster, but even then I can't see myself or anyone being able to get out without using a prop or an admin. I will give you props for your video, impressive you killed most of the police force. I feel as if this would be an internal affairs issue more than an AR.

Here's the video for your enjoyment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

The officers were not in any danger at the point when they took your sniper. Neither could they see any other armed people in the area.

But @Chase it would be nice if you could wait until the person is revived or passed away next time, for the sake of the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.