MiniRaze Enforcer Application v1
STEAM NAME

Mini
STEAM ID
STEAM_0:0:150576215
In-Game Name
Albrecht Ficklestein

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?
I was initially going to wait before posting this application but lots of people have been urging me to so here goes.
Since (and before) becoming a Helper within the community, I have significantly improved my overall conduct as well as my dedication towards the community. I have been ensuring I am doing everything I can to assist the community with the recourses and permissions given to me. As a Helper, I have been ensuring that I am assisting people as much as I can as well as promoting and hosting passive roleplay.

I feel like being a Helper has allowed me to help people more than I could before and I am very appreciative of the chance at the role. During my time as a Helper, I have continued to help people to the best of my ability by handling as many help and support requests as my recourses and permissions allow me and helping in help and OOC chats. I have also been assisting with chat moderation.

I would like to become an Enforcer within the community as being a Helper has engaged me more into the community and has given me more of an insight into the server rules as well as the laws essentially allowing me to have a more clear and extensive understanding. I would like to be Enforcer as I want to not only help people but enforce the rules and contribute more towards the community. I feel like I am ready to progress into the staff team as an Enforcer. As an Enforcer, my plans are to work with the staff team and enforce the rules as well as guide people into making the right choices by following the rules and roleplaying to the best of their ability.

I am extremely active on the server, TeamSpeak, and forums, I am a friendly and approachable person and I am always happy to help and assist. I see myself as an independent person but I also have incredible teamwork skills. I am very dedicated to the community and I am motivated to assist the community in any way I possibly can. I feel like I am very knowledgeable about the community rules as well as the server laws which is very beneficial when enforcing the rules. I see myself as a very fair and unbiased person.

I am currently a Sergeant, TFU Trainer, and an IA Investigator within the PLPD which has given me enforcing experience. During my time in the PLPD, I have gained a lot of experience I am very grateful for as it has been the main thing that has motivated me to keep on the right track within the community. My role within Internal Affairs requires a complete unbias and professional mindset which I feel I have proved to have. Although the PLPD is different from staffing, I believe that my awards and achievements prove that I am willing to dedicate myself to the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?
I completely understand I have made mistakes in the past and I will admit I am not 'perfect' although I do believe I have shown that I am willing to improve on any feedback I am given as well as I have been making an effort to assist the community in multiple ways. I have participated in making a trailer for the PLPD. I have also written a guide and assisted @A1L in writing another guide. I hope to be given this opportunity to have the recourses to assist the community even more by enforcing the rules. I would appreciate an opportunity within the staff team to also prove my dedication to the community and I hope to be able to make a significant difference within the community. I have been observing staff situations to gain experience on how staff situations should be handled/dealt with. I feel like this has also given me much more insight into how staff situations go.
I am more than happy to receive any feedback and improve on the points given to me. If you leave a rating, good or bad, please add a comment so I know what to improve on.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Attachments

• 1612497804600.png
    1612497804600.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Thought I'd give you my feedback and opinion.

You've been a helper for just over 1 week. I highly suggest you take some more time as a helper, before progressing, However, after Efans post FOUND HERE I really think you could do something really good in this role, However,I really think you need some more time as a helper, showing some more knowledge of the rules, and show that you are dedicated to the role.

My opinion here is 50/50, However, Show that you are dedicated and have a keen eye to helping players, and my opinion maybe changed.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
Known Mini for a decent bit of time since I came back to PERP in March. And while I will be the first to admit that he was a bit toxic back in March. I think anyone can see the improvement from then to now. Overall Mini is a super chill and friendly guy, and is extremely dedicated to the community. I think he would be a decent fit for this role.

Reaction score
You're a decent guy Mini don't get me wrong but my opinion about you is... weird, you seem like a guy who knows the rules very well.

But you're one of those guys who messes about sometimes but as soon as it affects you, you seem to get upset, now please understand that this has nothing to do with my police suspension as that was stupid on my end. But what I'm trying to say is I've seen you a couple of times messing about but as soon as your experience got affected you got all serious, which to me is weird.

Neutral for now.

Reaction score
I highly appreciate your feedback, it means a lot coming from someone with your community experience.
P.s I didn't suspend you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.