Misel Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Misel

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49927919

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: This application will be a bit like my helper application, mostly because it is still the same reason. I think that I have a lot to offer to the staff team. I feel that I have proven to the community that I am the good guy and I feel respected and that has made me feel that it is time to advance in the staff team and become more involved. I haven't been a helper for a long time, exactly a week when writing this but during this week I have learnt a lot. I know that I will have a lot more responsibility but I feel ready. I also have really enjoyed being a helper and helping people but I feel capable of taking that to the next stage and do more for the community I love. I believe that I have showed that I am mature and that I got knowledge of the server rules to the extent too where I can enforce them. I feel that I've gotten to know a lot of people in the staff team and I have been able to observe them in Teamspeak and have a slight understanding of how different people deal with reports. I'm a very active member of the community and I love it, I've been here for almost five years and I really believe I can be very helpful for the staff team and I will do my ABSOLUT best for the community I love.

If you read my helper application you might recall me writing that I didn't want to proceed in the staff team to swiftly but I guess I changed my mind quite quickly and that is mostly because after being a helper and being able to get a better understanding about what the rest of the staff team do I strongly believe that I can do that as well at the same standard that the other staff member does. I really do like helping people and I have always done and I will be able to help people even more as an enforcer and I am ready and I hope that I have showed the community whilst being a helper that I am good enough to hold the enforcer rank on perpheads.

After being a rule breaker in the past as you might remember, I have really taken my time to learn the rules and to understand them and now I have been clean from any bans or warnings for over two years and I believe as I have said maybe too many times this application that I know them very well and I will be able to enforce them without any issue at all.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I got nothing more relevant to say. Thank you so much for reading this and please give me feedback :)!

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+1
I believe Misel is ready for Enforcer. He is very helpful in-game! And Staff Material​

Reaction score
I really like misel as a person, and as a helper. He has shown that he can help people well and provide support for those in need of it. But he only recently got helper and feel that he should get some extra experience before becoming enforcer. Nothing will ever beat experience.

Reaction score
After playing with him for some time now, I sincerely believe that Misel is ready for the position, he is helpful, calm and approachable, if I wanted to make a report I would want him to be the one that takes it, +Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.