Misel Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Misel

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49927919

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

When I applied for helper my intention was to stay helper, but recently I have started to speak with a lot of the staff team in TeamSpeak and I have learnt a lot. I did not feel ready before but I now feel that I am. Recently there has been a big decrease in the staff team with people resigning and also people being demoted and I want to and I am capable of being a great asset in the staff team. The decrease in the staff team can be dangerous for the community as at least according to me it has become very toxic and that is something I don't want to see in a community I really like. The toxicity is something I have been trying to fight against whilst being a helper, mostly by taking new players in as friends and keeping them away from all the toxic things going on around most people but I feel as an enforcer I would be able to do a lot more to help the improvement of the community. I am confident in saying that I have extensive knowledge of the server rules and the server laws as I used to be cop main.

I have been here since 2015, I remember how it was then and I know what this server and community have been through. I used to be an annoying brat back in the day but I have changed and I believe I have proven that in the last three years, especially during my time as a helper. Last time I got banned was back in 2017 and the last warning I had was a month ago, the warning was dumb of me and I did not fully understand the situation and I would like to say sorry to Lilchicken but I learned from it and flugs gave me some wise words.

During my time as a helper, I have listened to a lot of staff discussions and even tried to chip in sometimes saying what I think about the situations. During my first run as helper, I also got to watch some sits with Blackdown where we also discussed what happened during the sit and he also gave tips on how I should act and what I should do. Blackdown taught me a lot about how it is to be a staff member and I feel that I am very capable of being one and I will be able to perform to a great extent and be a good asset to the staff team. I also have A LOT of respect for the entire staff team and I have wanted to be apart of it for a long time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Thank you all so much for reading and also to the people who have given me feedback as a helper, it has helped me a lot. If you have anything you would like to ask me feel free to do so I am more then willing to answer!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Max

Reaction score
+support good guy, would be a good addition to the staff team
even if he cant spell enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.