Missed this place.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Some of you might remember me, I was a 15 year old teenager who just loved to play here. I've been playing here since 2018 or 2017 then just disappeared. I was a staff sergeant before I called the quits, and I had a lot of reasons on why "I decided to leave", I don't really remember if I mentioned to my friends that I am leaving the server or what not, but I remember I was really childish. Another reason on why I left is mainly my father's passing.

Right now, I decided to revisit this server for a couple of times to see what's been happening since I left, and everyone was just amazing, I have seen so many familiar faces and they were asking me this question "Feras are you finally back?", which honestly, really broke me. I started playing, crafting weapons for people, became a cop again, and just roleplayed. Quite honestly, I've been having a blast ever since I came back. I loved seeing familiar faces, new faces ,and I really loved interacting with people.

I am just really happy that the server didn't fall.

Now let me answer the question am I really back?
1677280308847.png
Looking forward to seeing you all <3
Feras Alzarah

Reaction score
Welcome back man! I remember you from ages ago, don't know if you could say the same about me

Reaction score
Spoke you recently Feras really sound lad hope speak you more soon !