Server Suggestion Modernise HUD

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Modernise HUD
Suggestion Description: The vehicle HUD that we have has not been updated for years and looks bad (IMO), What I am suggesting is make more smaller and more modern.

Why should this be added?:
- Updates are always cool
- Looks better

What negatives could this have?:
- Not really needed

Reaction score
Example of what you have in mind?

don't wanna be the 'steal it from a fiveM mod guy', but this is from the TREW hud UI. it's just more discreet but its icons are cleverly designed and true to real world cars. though personally i don't see it fit in the PERP/Garry's Mod atmosphere

BvCZqUG.png

i do personally like this design from some really shitty french tutorial i'm unapologetically stealing. just looks nice, gives me old need for speed vibes. It's just simple, doesnt have take up a large part of your screen and honestly ideal to stow away in the corner.
qfRdozR.png

icons > text yo

Reaction score
Honestly yeah, we might all be used to the good old HUD but it literally looks like some garbage from 2009 I'm sorry

Reaction score
I like the idea of having multiple speedometer options that you can choose which one to have.
Should the customization be in character (purchasable from the car dealer for each car) or out of character (f1 menu)

Reaction score
Should the customization be in character (purchasable from the car dealer for each car) or out of character (f1 menu)
Personally I would say OOC (f1 menu) for the simple fact that is something that only applies to you, I dont really see a reason to pay for that sort of stuff

Reaction score
Yes please keep the current one as an option, i'm used to it, and i still like how it looks.

Reaction score
While this is definitely on the list of things that we would like to do, this thread isn't specific enough to justify keeping it open.