Mooney's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mooney

IN-GAME NAME: Travis Rodriguez

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:84783184

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become an enforcer because firstly, I have been playing this server for a VERY long time now, even though this forum account was created in July 2016, I have been on the server before that, a lot, even back in 2014 with my IRL friend @Joe and from then and up until now, we have one of, if not the greatest community on PERPHeads and I want to rejoin the staff team to enforce the rules as I feel with my 2 and a half months playtime I have great knowledge of the rules in which I can demonstrate through my staffing abilities, which I will hopefully join the staff team to develop even further.

Secondly, I have studied the rules through and through and with my staff experience I already have, and coming top of the report count quite a few times. I want to give back to the server now more than ever,, I want to keep everything in check, even though the staff team are still doing a fantastic job of it, I want to add to it and contribute in keeping everything in order as a staff member and also making PERP come forward as a server. Although I picked up a some warnings & some bans during my time on the server, I have certainly overcome these MASSIVELY. I have come on in leaps and bounds since I was last a staff member. I have certainly realised that I want to end up becoming a staff member on the server again and I know i'm 100% dedicated to doing so, else I wouldn't apply and put my time into the server.

Thirdly, during my time on the server, I developed all of my skills, handling situations, punishing the rule-breakers accordingly, I also developed a high level of professionalism through the Police Department and also when I was previously a moderator. I reached up to the Lieutenant rank in the PD, where I developed / put my qualities to the test, my professionalism, my calmness and my assertiveness, gaining twenty plus of old commendations supporting me in my work, as well as being out in the field, I also previously taken on a command role within Internal Affairs, a more administrative side of things. I have to review complaints on various officers and give a punishment as to which suits the matter. My role within Internal Affairs helps building skills / qualities needed to become an enforcer in various ways, especially being in a command role where I was in charge of the division and I had to work on bringing the division forward and launching initiatives, this perfectly demonstrated my ability to be professional and also to take on a serious role.

Fourthly, ever since I came back I have ALWAYS been helping people where I can, I've taken new players on and shown them round the map, how to get started off, etc. I have also been helping a lot people out when they ask questions in OOC and the help chat too. As well as helping a lot of players, I've also been filing a lot of reports via F6 and mostly all of them ended up with a rule-breaker punished too, I am also not applying to feel 'superior' above other players, i'm genuinely applying so I can give back to the server and help the staff team out and show what I am capable of.

Furthermore, I am now back and active and I will continue to do this and prove that I am well and truly back and I won't just disappear again, now college is out of the way and my last period of absence was due to a lot of serious IRL problems and also just a shit tonne of college work. I am ready to demonstrate I am deserving of my role back and show I will be a different person to last time as it is nearly approaching two years now and I have matured even more since then, especially now old enough to purchase a dark fruits;)

As for my last demotion, I fully take all the blame for it - It was not purposeful and I should of stepped in quicker to prevent Mage from MRDM'ing - entirely my mistakes and I wholeheartedly apologise for that. All I can do is show that i'm better than that and that's what i'm going to strive towards doing.

Qualities I possess:
  • I am a calm but also assertive person.
  • I am very professional during serious situations.
  • I have read the rules through and through, I possess great rule knowledge.
  • I am dedicated, active and hardworking within the community.
  • I help out wherever possible
  • I have the ability to remain impartial, open, and unbiased.
  • I am confident in interacting with people even in challenging situations.
_

ACTION REQUESTS:

https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-skylar.24259/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-dankquan-jamalkins.24284/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ace-phillips-3-9.24233/
https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-barone-mauriello.17734/
____

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - Requirement met (Two+ months)
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. - Requirement met
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. - Requirement met
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. - Requirement met
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak Server - Requirement met
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am ALWAYS on the team-speak, from my computer turning on in the morning to my computer turning off before I go to sleep.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I fully understand and accept all of my warnings / bans, I have overcome them all and I have developed & matured thoroughly, I used my most recent one as a massive learning curve, and it's directed me in the right path and drove me towards becoming an enforcer, I really hope that you give me the chance to show you why I should be a member of the staff team.

Thank-you for reading my enforcer application, I hope you consider me and I can prove to you all I have changed, matured and i'm better than ever.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I know myself I am a calm person. I killed the RC due to him assaulting people with the wrench and then running away when people went after him, although the AR wasn't accepted and I received no warning for it.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Also you recently came back and start being active, last time you did the same thing you went active for 1 month and when the application got denied you instantly start being inactive again.

Reaction score
-support This applicant seems to not have a very good understanding of the rules, which has been shown these last couple of days. If you however get a good grasp of the rules I will happily +support this

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback mate, can you elaborate on this? I haven't received any warnings nor bans :)

Reaction score
You made an AR on this and it was closed by yourself because you said you over reacted, you did exactly the same, coming up behind me during a shootout shouting "Get on the floor" - I turned round and gatted you because your friends were the ones shooting at me from the opposite way, then you insulted me in OOC - so I replied with that.

I definitely do not consider myself toxic whatsoever.

Reaction score
Showed nothing but calmness towards you whereas I received the opposite, way to try and put my application down though

Deleted member 5920

Very calm. Before you try and claim you were roleplaying, I'd like to point out you were also talking about the situation in LOOC so I don't think this was entirely an "act". I've never seen any staff member break down and call someone a faggot over and over even when roleplaying unless it's clearly satire so I don't think you would be a great fit.

Reaction score
In-character situation. Find a situation where I was angry towards you OOC, please. - Don't know where you randomly found the hatred against me from.

Reaction score
I used to really like you when you were mod and was probably one of my favourite mods when you were around, however, I feel like you need some more time to settle back into perp and get familiar with it all over again before becoming a staff member

With this said I'm gonna remain neutral in this and I wish you the best of luck with your application

Reaction score
Thankyou, i've wrote my application now and will continue to show my activity as i've even plastered 84 hours on it in the past two weeks so I should be good soon!

Reaction score
So...

Honestly, I dont really know who YOU are. Tell something about you?
And I havnt seen you online recently and reading some posts, seems you got back not to long ago and yet you decided to create an Enforcer Application.

Reason given in your application or not, feels way to soon. Get to learn the current player base, old and new and Involve yourself more with these people and become active in OOC and /help to-- help others ofcourse.

So far, havnt seen you, dont really know who you are and recently came back.
I'm not really up for a support of your application, I still wish you all the luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.