Map Suggestion More defendable PD

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: More defendable PD
Suggestion Description: Anyone can hop the single fence on the side, pin into the side door, or just straight up run into the back parking lot. The only thing really going for it is the burglary alarm. Making it *somewhat* tricky to gain access to a door would be nice, it shouldn't be as easy as it is to start busting into the side door with a crowbar.

Spawning is sometimes a hassle, as I've seen players just get mowed down and forced to sit through a second 5 min black screen upon respawn.

Perhaps some garage could come from under the PD, and the driveway would wrap down into a parking garage (perhaps connected halfway down the Mario64 staircase?)

@Bnej - Camping cells and shooting through the door makes PD raiding a near impossible task to complete. Perhaps a simplification can come from it.

Why should this be added?:
- Gives a breath of fresh air into the dingy PD.
- More optimal garage, not just a open box for crims to gundown arriving PD (though some good shootouts come from it).

What negatives could this have?:
- Another huge rework added onto devs plate
- could become overly complex
- if not done right, could imbalance jailbreaks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
PD is a CQB Environment, anything against you can be used to your advantage. Furthermore camping cells and shooting through the door makes PD raiding a near impossible task to complete.

Reaction score
Agreed with Benji, I never once have had an issue defending the PD, and it seems like you want to make it harder to access from the outside which just gives PD another advantage over criminals trying to break someone out.

90% of the time, a TFU or Officer will be camping in the cells waiting with a Pistol, Shotgun, or Rifle just waiting to hear the sound of a bobby or crowbar making it incredibly difficult to finish the job

Reaction score
Agreed with Benji, I never once have had an issue defending the PD, and it seems like you want to make it harder to access from the outside which just gives PD another advantage over criminals trying to break someone out.

90% of the time, a TFU or Officer will be camping in the cells waiting with a Pistol, Shotgun, or Rifle just waiting to hear the sound of a bobby or crowbar making it incredibly difficult to finish the job

PD is a CQB Environment, anything against you can be used to your advantage. Furthermore camping cells and shooting through the door makes PD raiding a near impossible task to complete.
Never knew this was a strat commonly used. If the crims can manage to get to cells, then I say they've earned their reward (their friends out of jail).

I'll go ahead and add these points of changing cells to OP soon!

Reaction score
Never knew this was a strat commonly used. If the crims can manage to get to cells, then I say they've earned their reward (their friends out of jail).

I'll go ahead and add these points of changing cells to OP soon!
I actually think the cells are too overpowered to camp and would love to see that change.

Reaction score
I remember @curak defending jail cells by himself with only an M16 against roughly 10 heavily armed people. It's so easy to defend if you know where you should defend and how.

Reaction score
It seems like you want to make it harder to access from the outside which just gives PD another advantage over criminals trying to break someone out
Yeah thats if the pistol cop can manage to get the crim to PD before he yells "10 toes" on a 5 year charge in middle of Bazaar.

Of course PD should have way more advantage over Crims on jailbreaks, tf? I'm not saying to add keycard doors at every turn, I'm saying people shouldn't be able to simply hop a single rusty fence, or walk into the (guarded) fleet lot off a whim.

Nevermind the fact there's only one (or two) doors, that's fine, but it should atleast require a little ingenuity to at least get to that door.

Reaction score
Of course PD should have way more advantage over Crims on jailbreaks, tf?

I never argued that they shouldn’t, I simply said that it’ll give them yet ANOTHER advantage which is not needed.

It is stupidly easy to defend a PD Raid. There is a million and one different places to hide and strike when you see ample opportunity, light armor, reinforcements, and if the situation lasts long enough, no NLR after original timer.