Police Suggestion Moving the training NPC to a less intrusive and more spacious location.

Reaction score
Brief description of idea:

Move the function of starting and joining training sessions from the PD lobby to the City Hall Library desk.

This is because the PD lobby is a popular AFK spot, and also a gathering spot. Quite often people see the crowd in the PD lobby and like to get involved. Quite often the sheer crowds in the PD lobby prior to a training session make it difficult to manage.

This also allows players who are warranted to use and access this NPC without raising alarm. Quite often I find myself warranted when a TFU stage is coming up which means I have to wait out jail before starting (I could just respawn myself, but not every command member can do that, so why should I be allowed to?)

What benefits would this idea have for the department:
- Heaps more practical
- Adds more use for the huge city hall library
- Easy to get to.
- Not as much of an RP Spot as the lobby of PD is
- Huge amounts of space and significantly less chance of AFK players

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
- Parking space?

Other additions:

None.​

Reaction score
Literally, the most annoying thing is trying to do training sessions and having shootouts right next to you. If a PD raid were to happen it would just cancel the event. No one bothers using the library NPC and it's probably the most dead spot on the server.

+ Support

Reaction score
+ Support. Its a great spot. It got so crowded during taser training that if one person threw a grenade in there it'd kill like 10-15 people. And Plus they can read books on how to do taser while at the library!