MrLewis (And some mods)

Reaction score
I'd like to take some time and recommend our current Senior Adiminstrator @MrLewis as he's really trying to spice up PERP with some events every now and then.

also big ups to the mods and players who helped set up the event; too many of you.

He is biased though... he refused to pick me as one of the team leaders because I lost some of his AR's this week, SAD!

Reaction score
vz9EiM6.jpg

Reaction score
I think it has to be worked on, it was a stale mate in the end and I think it's a great concept but needs some more thinking! Maybe have some kind of firefight by bazaar and business shops
I think it wasn't the best idea doing it at projex, when there was that many people in there and whenever someone tried pushing they just got mowed down, bring back parker raid or something its better with that amount of people.

Reaction score
I think it wasn't the best idea doing it at projex, when there was that many people in there and whenever someone tried pushing they just got mowed down, bring back parker raid or something its better with that amount of people.
The reason why we didn't do parker raid was mainly due to the fact there were armed individuals doing some sort of bad thing that was breaking the law. Cause they were doing it, he couldnt do it

Reaction score
The reason why we didn't do parker raid was mainly due to the fact there were armed individuals doing some sort of bad thing that was breaking the law. Cause they were doing it, he couldnt do it

COUGH COSA NOSTRA ZERG GROWING IN PARKER COUGH

Tbh he should have asked them to move out

Reaction score
I'd like to take some time and recommend our current Senior Adiminstrator @MrLewis as he's really trying to spice up PERP with some events every now and then.

also big ups to the mods and players who helped set up the event; too many of you.

He is biased though... he refused to pick me as one of the team leaders because I lost some of his AR's this week, SAD!
What’s that brown shit on ur nose