Music for studying?

Reaction score
I've been studying a lot recently and have myself a playlist which I am still updating, it's only 30 minutes long. I was just looking to see what kind of music you lot listen to when you revise. I like music in a foreign language cause then I don't understand it, like opera music in Italian. I also like instrumental music, anyways link your playlists or specific songs.

gay thread ya dun know

Reaction score
lofi hip hop for studying or just lofi in general is amazing for studying IMO
quick example :

Reaction score
I don't really listen to music whilst studying, I think it distracts me.

Reaction score
Listen to some brockhampton, they have a great mix of songs that anyone could enjoy. Start off by listening to the whole of their Saturation II Album, its good shit.

Tyler The Creator is also a good artist to listen to and you should take a listen into some of his music, brockhamptons style and one of the guys in brockhampton takes a lot of inspiration from Tyler The Creator and they both might sound similar.

I personally think you should listen to: Bones and Ghost Mane.

If you're not into rap/boy band slight stuff then try listening to Lo-Fi or possibly something similar to that.

I listen to all of these guys when doing homework or just doing some work or playing games.

Deleted member 1235

I have two (YouTube videos, so no adverts if you use them on your computer and not phone). The first one I have used for my essays at uni, and have got a first or 2:1 with it playing. Keep it low tho, if its loud, you'll end up actually listening to the lyrics, it's good background songs

If you're looking for more instrumental, then perhaps try one of these, the first is more like the other link tho

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjFn2nZKpf04bhUxJQyHIT3kN64x2GTuR

Reaction score
I'm always listening music while studying because im studying music teaching xd ( Classical Music ) And also Neoclassical Metal

- Enjoy

Neoclassical Metal :

Reaction score
Listen to some brockhampton, they have a great mix of songs that anyone could enjoy. Start off by listening to the whole of their Saturation II Album, its good shit.

Tyler The Creator is also a good artist to listen to and you should take a listen into some of his music, brockhamptons style and one of the guys in brockhampton takes a lot of inspiration from Tyler The Creator and they both might sound similar.

I personally think you should listen to: Bones and Ghost Mane.

If you're not into rap/boy band slight stuff then try listening to Lo-Fi or possibly something similar to that.

I listen to all of these guys when doing homework or just doing some work or playing games.
they’re all dope but not good for focusing on work, brockhampton is mainly too hype/strange to focus on anything other than the music, tyler will just make you feel dumber, and bones and ghostemane will make you want to focus on worshipping Satan rather than focusing on your work

i prefer something more chilled like earl sweatshirt

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bro, if you legit. Then you should listen to lofi. Lofi is fucking nice for studying.
lofi hip hop for studying or just lofi in general is amazing for studying IMO
quick example :

This is a nice one, and there are lots of other lofi shit out there.

The video they chose is called "Garden of words" which is a 40 minute movie made by Makato Shinkai who also made kimi no na wa. Both very good movies may i add

*COUGH COUGH* @Creepis

Reaction score
There is only one part of the brain that processes information so listening to songs with lyrics is going to mess with you. you’re not going to be able to take in information effectively whilst studying.

Reaction score
Bro, if you legit. Then you should listen to lofi. Lofi is fucking nice for studying.

The video they chose is called "Garden of words" which is a 40 minute movie made by Makato Shinkai who also made kimi no na wa. Both very good movies may i add

*COUGH COUGH* @Creepis
And you even forgot the point out that the visuals in garden of worlds are absolutely amazing

Reaction score

*COUGH COUGH* @Creepis
i move into kinda lofi / hiphop stuff when i study which doesn't happen often. Some of x's old stuff is a good example
also is a great movie i agree, so is 5 centimetres per second and the best anime movie of all time PONYO
a76e20260f5babec50339ddf5e73b7c6--studio-ghilbi-ponyo.jpg

Reaction score
i move into kinda lofi / hiphop stuff when i study which doesn't happen often. Some of x's old stuff is a good example
also is a great movie i agree, so is 5 centimetres per second and the best anime movie of all time PONYO
a76e20260f5babec50339ddf5e73b7c6--studio-ghilbi-ponyo.jpg

I agree partly.
5 centimeters per second was dissapointing. His other works is so much better.