My Apology to Tony Morley aka Kempotent and the people I have hurt recently.

Reaction score
This is not a Ban Dispute but rather an apology. I would like to start with the fact that I expect no result/answer from an administrative member. I only ask that this discussion be left open for people to comment.

So with that info out of the way, here is my apology to not only Tony Morley, but also the people who may have been affected by my blinded actions.

I apologize for what I've done in the past couple of weeks. I mean this from the bottom of my heart and so I would like to make this apology. Recently, I have made a decision which has led to me being Banned for 2 Days. This action was made based upon my own uncontrol able anger. I only realized what I had done after It had been done. I always try to avoid myself from ever getting to a point where my anger exceeds my morals. This has to be the lowest point for me in my Perpheads history. I am writing this apology to not only explain my actions, but to also inform others of a challenge that one might face after being in Perpheads for a long time. What I mean by this is clouded judgment. Its almost like you feel as if you've been on long enough on this server that you begin to loose the restrictive morals that you once had as a new player. I want to say that unfortunately this has happened to me recently. For some people more than others, it can be easy to deviate and change online. I became so self centered and so selfish that I lost my own justifications. This is something that I did not think about or realize until I came to the point of crossing the line. I broke the rules 3.4 and 2.5 which led to my Ban. I Molotov-raided a property because I was enraged, and this has left me heartbroken with myself. I love this server and the people in it and I can believe that I did such a thing. I now lay in my 2 Day ban as a time of reflection. For all of the people on this server to know, I will come back after the Ban as a new person. I will have stronger morals than ever, and I will control my behavior. I hope in myself that I will never ever come to this point again, and that I hope I can come to means with the people I have hurt.

To all of the wonderful people of this community. I am sorry.

Deleted member 5577

Hey, post this here: https://perpheads.com/forums/ban-appeals.33/

And follow this template:

(this way affected parties can comment and staff might unban you early)

Reaction score
I’ve moved this to off topic as it’s more suitable if you’re not actually making a dispute or appeal