Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Dom_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Fawad-Jan Safi
Your In-game Name: Fawad-Jan Safi
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:114176403

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: My actions were just plain dumb, I'm sorry and ready to make a change. Cheating was a stupid decision to make. I really enjoyed PerpHeads but I wasn't great at it, So I turned to cheating to try and get better. I was jealous of all the other players and tried to get some attention myself. I know what I did ruined some of the players times and really could make the game a lot less fun for people and I want to apologize to all the players I used my cheats on. I would also like to apologize for my toxicity back when I played. When I played I could be very toxic and I want to apologize to everyone I was ever toxic to and I want them to know that I've made a change. I would like to especially apologize to Dono Ronson although I didn't like you I would like to apologize for my toxicity towards you and your org members and friends. I'm also sorry to Dom_ and I want to ask for a second chance and show that I have changed, I've taken the time to think over this and I truly am sorry and have made a change. For the four months I was banned many new updates were implemented. And as they were I realized how idiotic my decision to cheat and ruin the game for others and especially how much I miss the Perpheads server and community I am also very sorry for Ban Evading, It was another stupid decision I made because I was impatient, I wanted to play the server again and I knew that I still had to redeem myself. But I did the opposite and tried ban evading. I learned from my mistake and I really want to play the server officially again.. I don't ask for my actions to be completely forgiven but just for a second chance, Sorry - Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.