My return to the community

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm sure pretty much all of you will not know who I am since I left over 14 months ago, so let me go ahead and introduce myself again for you all.

I'm Lewis, or as I'm commonly known as Nazi Fuhrer LEWIS 088

I joined this community in 2013 (I know that long ago) and signed up to the forums in 2014, I've always loved roleplaying on games and Perpheads remains as one of those places that I cherish even today, since having a bit more free time I have decided to return to a place that I love.

To the people who do remember me, I got a job working at the airport as an Aircraft Services Operator, thanks to the shift patterns I actually have some time to come play again :D

Nah it's good to be back and see some familiar faces.

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm sure pretty much all of you will not know who I am since I left over 14 months ago, so let me go ahead and introduce myself again for you all.

I'm Lewis, or as I'm commonly known as Nazi Fuhrer LEWIS 088

I joined this community in 2013 (I know that long ago) and signed up to the forums in 2014, I've always loved roleplaying on games and Perpheads remains as one of those places that I cherish even today, since having a bit more free time I have decided to return to a place that I love.

To the people who do remember me, I got a job working at the airport as an Aircraft Services Operator, thanks to the shift patterns I actually have some time to come play again :D

Nah it's good to be back and see some familiar faces.
@Husky introduce this man to 1942RP already

welcome back lewlew

Reaction score
Triple J my man

honestly didn't expect to see some of the OG guys still here :D