My serious apology thread.

Reaction score
Hello,

As most of you have seen I have been removed from my position as Enforcer for a situation I got myself into. I cannot discuss the details due to confidentiality but I will say that I broke the administration team's trust and for that, I'd like to apologize to the community and to the staff team. What I did was very reckless and this was shown with my response to the whole situation. It was not only a single situation either rather others that I have been spoken to about. Although all of these situations had resolved outcomes and the consequences have all been mitigated, what I did could have had a much more drastic outcome which thankfully was avoided. I never in my time as a staff or a community member had the intention to do something that could have had severe consequences but actions don't always need to have an intention and that was the case this time. I cannot begin to express my regret for the lack of care for what I did and I honestly cannot blame the administration team for their decision. I do want to extend my apology to everyone I have come across and wronged in any way. This is one of these situations where it isn't easy to see without an inside eye but you can all trust that all outcomes were justified and that the admin team has and will continue tirelessly working to better and further this community. I cannot thank them enough for that, keep doing what you're doing. I will not be leaving the community rather only have reduced activity due to my reduced duties. I will not turn into a minge or go mass RDM rather take this situation with a grain of salt and learn over some time where I went wrong and how I can entirely change my approach to things to avoid this, or anything similar with any permissions I am given, from happening in the future. My plan in the long run as of now is uncertain. I do not want to reapply in the future for Enforcer without first trusting myself again which is essential to allow others to trust me. This is one of those moments in my life where I'm at a crossroads and it is up to me to make things right and I will do no other thing than that. Although I will not be applying for helper do trust that I will be there for you shall you require any help. I'd like to end this thread with a final sincere and serious apology. I don't expect your forgiveness rather only your consideration. Thank you to all who stood by me and helped me get to where I was, I will never forget that. A thank you goes out to all the staff members that taught me how to enforce and were there when I needed help.

Have a great day everyone!

Kind regards,

Travis Trump

Reaction score
I liked you as an enforcer and I hope I will get to see you as a staff member again in the future! Keep your head high, dumb things happen just to relearn and I bet you will be allowed back in!

Reaction score
Turns out all Canadian staff members have been demoted!

RIP, I liked you for the way you handled situations I was in, you did a great job from what I could see. Been demoted myself Buddy, don’t worry. We all make mistakes, some more serious than others!