My way of cooking meth.

Reaction score
So I've been trying to make meth for a little while, I've looked on the forums for any quick guides on how to do it but personally I can't really find any, or I'm just dumb.

Here's how I make my meth, step by step so you know what's " best " for making it. ( I'm not a master meth maker, I just got into it and this is the stuff that I use, if I do something wrong, tell me. )

Step 1

Preparation.

Get 1 Chemical table
Get 2 Cookers
Get 2 Propane

Get 2 Flasks
Get 2 Beakers
Get 2 Distill kits
Get 1 Water tank ( 30L preferably )

( To make the meth )

Get 2 Pills
Get 2 Fertilizer
Get 2 Starch
Get 2 Muriatic Acid

Step 2

Distilling.

Once you got all of those items, put on the Distill kits with flasks, add the ingredient " Water Tank "

20190727003448_1.jpg

It should look like this, put this on Power 5 and let 2L distill until the flask is full, then, once you did that remove the flask and put the distilled water into the distiller again and add your medicine.

Once you did that, keep the temperature BELOW 190, if you do it any higher it might become unstable.

Step 3

Cooking 50%.

20190727004041_1.jpg

Add your Distilled Ephedrine to a beaker and add Fertilizer to it, cook it until it's 50%, don't let the temperature go over 190. 170 degrees is needed for it to process.
Cook the meth until it is red and at 50%.

Step 4

Liquid Meth.

20190727004640_1.jpg

Now that your meth is red, add in some Muriatic Acid and Starch, cook it until 100%, don't let the temperature get over 190, as usual.
Oh and, cook it until blue.

Step 5

Pumping gas.

20190727005142_1.jpg

Now that your meth is blue, take off the cooker and place your beaker of meth, this will automatically pump gas into it.
Once it is on 100% your meth is finished and your yield should be around 80-120.

Hope this helped, and if I missed something, tell me.

Reaction score
yeah uh all the meth threads get deleted because they want people to find it out on there own which is stupid because anyone will tell you

hope this one stays

Reaction score
Rip, I never even realized, sorry for the peeps that'll be angry cause I posted this. Dunno why there's a thing about Coke but not Meth.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
So I've been trying to make meth for a little while, I've looked on the forums for any quick guides on how to do it but personally I can't really find any, or I'm just dumb.

Here's how I make my meth, step by step so you know what's " best " for making it. ( I'm not a master meth maker, I just got into it and this is the stuff that I use, if I do something wrong, tell me. )

Step 1

Preparation.

Get 1 Chemical table
Get 2 Cookers
Get 2 Propane

Get 2 Flasks
Get 2 Beakers
Get 2 Distill kits
Get 1 Water tank ( 30L preferably )

( To make the meth )

Get 2 Pills
Get 2 Fertilizer
Get 2 Starch
Get 2 Muriatic Acid

Step 2

Distilling.

Once you got all of those items, put on the Distill kits with flasks, add the ingredient " Water Tank "

View attachment 6334

It should look like this, put this on Power 5 and let 2L distill until the flask is full, then, once you did that remove the flask and put the distilled water into the distiller again and add your medicine.

Once you did that, keep the temperature BELOW 190, if you do it any higher it might become unstable.

Step 3

Cooking 50%.

View attachment 6335

Add your Distilled Ephedrine to a beaker and add Fertilizer to it, cook it until it's 50%, don't let the temperature go over 190. 170 degrees is needed for it to process.
Cook the meth until it is red and at 50%.

Step 4

Liquid Meth.

View attachment 6339

Now that your meth is red, add in some Muriatic Acid and Starch, cook it until 100%, don't let the temperature get over 190, as usual.
Oh and, cook it until blue.

Step 5

Pumping gas.

View attachment 6340

Now that your meth is blue, take off the cooker and place your beaker of meth, this will automatically pump gas into it.
Once it is on 100% your meth is finished and your yield should be around 80-120.

Hope this helped, and if I missed something, tell me.
But this isnt the best way :(

Step 1. Pay 1 mil to Tiny for best recipe.
Step 2. Work out optimal cooking method.
Step 3. Make 10 beakers, 10 flasks, so you can do you can distil into 10 flasks, before mixing into 10 beakers, then crystallise 10 times. Batch method of production.
Step 4. Realise it's not worth your time and just grow coke, go afk or leave base with a timer so you can raid and grow 2x as much.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, didn't know what Ethyl was used for.

Reaction score
tiny just doesnt want the best ingredient combination spoiled out of all his big brain combinations filled with data he comes on