My whole story which is not a guess

Thread starter #1
My names Aaron and I’m 19 from Birmingham, So me and lewis went out Friday night and fuckin mental and then went out Saturday to pryzm got absolutely steaming snogged a chubbers for a good hour and then went out tonight to McDonald’s and got another peng chub lol fuck me im so cool.

Enough of the depressing shit on the forums for fuck sake.

Thread starter #4
you missed the part where you're doing a btec electrician course
It’s not a BTEC, I do not goto college. I do city and guilds there’s a fat difference. It’s the only course round me which will get you qualified as going college and doing an electrical course will not.

John Daymon

could probably buy your whole family.

I’m on £4.50 and do 9 hours a day so it adds up bby
Lowest you can get when you're 16 if your company is in a collective agreement in Sweden is £6.95 which literally 99% of all companies in Sweden are in what the fuck is wrong with your country

Lowest you can get when you're 16 if your company is in a collective agreement in Sweden is £6.95 which literally 99% of all companies in Sweden are in what the fuck is wrong with your country
If your 16 and do something called Ungdom Sommar in sweden you get like £5 :/ and its the state that pays you. But do agree that the UK is a shit place!

GO SWEDEN!

Last edited:

John Daymon

could probably buy your whole family.

If your 16 and do something called Ungdom Sommar in sweden you get like £5 :/ and its the state that pays you. But do agree that the UK is a shit place!

GO SWEDEN!
That's because they can't join a Collective Agreement and you don't get a summerjob by the state, you go ask companies with a CV