N.W.A. Recruitment

Reaction score
NWA-Logo.png

ninja_medium-dark-skin-tone_1f977-1f3fe_1f3fe.png

We've decided to open up applications for the first time since the org was created. If you're interested, please apply below using the provided format in a PM. Also note that this is an org that will try to frequently incorporate actual roleplay, if you're looking for a group to base and grow with primarily, please do not apply. We're primarily looking for newer players to give them a chance and put them in the spotlight, but feel free to apply if you're a veteran or seasoned player anyway.

Please apply below, applications are not being done through DM's anymore.

IG Name:

OOC Name:

Play Time:

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars):

Owned Cars:

Firearms Lvl (?/125):

Why do you want to join:

What makes you stand out from other applicants:

Previous Organizations:

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?:

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc)

Last edited:
Reaction score
IG Name: Omar Asfour

OOC Name: MalekisWeird

Play Time: 24 days

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): Estimated around 5-6 million considering skills as well

Owned Cars: Mini Cooper and Nissan R34 Skyline (1 Upgrade)

Why do you want to join:
I sunk over thousands of hours into roleplay over my life. To join this org for it's roleplay should not be a surprise after seeing the formatted outlook it has as a group where what I have seen from it has shown nice design. In other words I am impressed by the style. As well as the fact I have good relations with a few members. Add that with my interest in the PVP skills I saw from the members during our fights or fights I watched. Also I see a good environment for learning and improving in areas that will help me be an overall more likeable and better member of PERP. Lastly I want to meet more people, so I can explore other ways of enjoying PERP besides the normal basing or growing or strictly shooting or police roleplay. I want something different and unique. That is why I want to join.

I have, as previously stated, sunk thousands of hours into roleplay. Partially semi-serious and other serious. On numerous platforms not just GMOD. You can count on me to utilize /me and /desc (more familiarly known to me as /do) to roleplay. You will observe relatively good PVP skills and sportsman ship as I rarely ever act toxic towards people and when I do they do deserve it as it was an eye for an eye or even less. So on either side of the coin my roleplay capabilities are there and my PVP hunger is itching. However neither mean that I am the best or makes me believe I am near the best. I try my best to stay humble as I believe I want to learn the good and leave the bad instead of dump my self into an org with toxicity where I can make profit. That idea is meaningless to me and only deprives me of not only having fun but having a good character realistically. That is why I chose this organization to apply for in hopes you would allow me the opportunity of learning and getting along such that I may try my best to see where it will all go.

Previous Organizations: Cartel, Magnum Coast, Intifada (my own org), ASDA (for like 5 minutes until tinky got salty and kicked me whilst cussing me out lol), Slum Side TissieGang, Paralake Partnership, ACAB and finally Mercia.

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: Spiro, Hank and Chase. All three I have encountered on different times but I have shown them good sports mans ship whether I won or lost. Saying GG to them and or protecting them as I took arms with them during crimes being committed.
What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) I farm, raid, defend, grow, roleplay and more. I would describe myself as more of a soldier since I can do what is required of me though I mainly currently am interested in being an Advisor. Someone who fights and learns to fight as well as holds up the name of the crew whilst guiding the newer bunch, the ones who flew in to the city recently and may need some guidance on certain necessities as they grow to understand their way around.

Reaction score
IG Name: Omar Asfour

OOC Name: MalekisWeird

Play Time: 24 days

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): Estimated around 5-6 million considering skills as well

Owned Cars: Mini Cooper and Nissan R34 Skyline (1 Upgrade)

Why do you want to join:
I sunk over thousands of hours into roleplay over my life. To join this org for it's roleplay should not be a surprise after seeing the formatted outlook it has as a group where what I have seen from it has shown nice design. In other words I am impressed by the style. As well as the fact I have good relations with a few members. Add that with my interest in the PVP skills I saw from the members during our fights or fights I watched. Also I see a good environment for learning and improving in areas that will help me be an overall more likeable and better member of PERP. Lastly I want to meet more people, so I can explore other ways of enjoying PERP besides the normal basing or growing or strictly shooting or police roleplay. I want something different and unique. That is why I want to join.

I have, as previously stated, sunk thousands of hours into roleplay. Partially semi-serious and other serious. On numerous platforms not just GMOD. You can count on me to utilize /me and /desc (more familiarly known to me as /do) to roleplay. You will observe relatively good PVP skills and sportsman ship as I rarely ever act toxic towards people and when I do they do deserve it as it was an eye for an eye or even less. So on either side of the coin my roleplay capabilities are there and my PVP hunger is itching. However neither mean that I am the best or makes me believe I am near the best. I try my best to stay humble as I believe I want to learn the good and leave the bad instead of dump my self into an org with toxicity where I can make profit. That idea is meaningless to me and only deprives me of not only having fun but having a good character realistically. That is why I chose this organization to apply for in hopes you would allow me the opportunity of learning and getting along such that I may try my best to see where it will all go.

Previous Organizations: Cartel, Magnum Coast, Intifada (my own org), ASDA (for like 5 minutes until tinky got salty and kicked me whilst cussing me out lol), Slum Side TissieGang, Paralake Partnership, ACAB and finally Mercia.

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: Spiro, Hank and Chase. All three I have encountered on different times but I have shown them good sports mans ship whether I won or lost. Saying GG to them and or protecting them as I took arms with them during crimes being committed.
What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) I farm, raid, defend, grow, roleplay and more. I would describe myself as more of a soldier since I can do what is required of me though I mainly currently am interested in being an Advisor. Someone who fights and learns to fight as well as holds up the name of the crew whilst guiding the newer bunch, the ones who flew in to the city recently and may need some guidance on certain necessities as they grow to understand their way around.
Can you please explain how you calculated the worth of your skills in net worth.
Also i dont understand how you combine your PVP hunger and your "ability" to roleplay in the same sentence. If you are a mf that will start shit for the sake of PVP instead of an actual RP reason just play smthn else.

Dickriding Chase, Spiro and Hank aint the one lil bro.
I farm, raid, defend, grow, roleplay and more. I would describe myself as more of a soldier since I can do what is required of me though I mainly currently am interested in being an Advisor. Someone who fights and learns to fight as well as holds up the name of the crew whilst guiding the newer bunch, the ones who flew in to the city recently and may need some guidance on certain necessities as they grow to understand their way around.
Farm what? Negative KD? Also describing yourself as a top tier soldier aint the road to becoming an advisor. Also you describe yourself as someone whos new, yet you have been in 7 different orgs which tells me that your stay there was short, why is that?

Reaction score
Can you please explain how you calculated the worth of your skills in net worth.
Also i dont understand how you combine your PVP hunger and your "ability" to roleplay in the same sentence. If you are a mf that will start shit for the sake of PVP instead of an actual RP reason just play smthn else.

Dickriding Chase, Spiro and Hank aint the one lil bro.

Farm what? Negative KD? Also describing yourself as a top tier soldier aint the road to becoming an advisor. Also you describe yourself as someone whos new, yet you have been in 7 different orgs which tells me that your stay there was short, why is that?
Hi! I don't know how I managed to get you so pissed off but I'll try my best to answer all your questions :)

Worth answer: My car alone is 2.9 million. The amount of money dumped into my firearms level is uncounted so i estimated around 1 million, I also spent plenty PVPing so that adds worth which is around 200k combined with my storage. 4.1m and on top of this I have 250+ coca leaves to dry and 10+ beakers of meth which would bump me to 5+ million. I also consider my skill in lockpicking worth something but I can't name a price for it although it is valuable whilst raiding. I also considered my genetics to be around 50-100k So as I estimated between 5-6 million. If you disagree with anything, that is fine!

Roleplay answer: You can roleplay and PVP at the same time. You play nopixel so you should know this, if roleplay is done whilst or before a fight breaks out that counts as roleplay. I reiterate my time was spent in a mix of semi-serious and serious. So that means it may not be to the caliber that you assume I have whether that be better or worse since I simply try my best and learn as I go with rp. That doesn't stop me however from PVPing and enjoying a competitive fight because I am a good sportsman most of the time and do it so I can get better. To be a stronger soldier in general for my org and as a character.

"Dickriding" answer: The question quite literally was "Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?," If I list anybody at all you can try to claim dick riding. I don't understand your point too well here.

Farming answer: I farm all 3 types of drugs or skills.

Slander:
1. I don't go into an org considering myself a hotshot, I am confident but not cocky and what I listed was simply facts not an attempt to act superior.
2. I only ask for a little respect. One the reasons I listed clearly was "I see a good environment" so being insulted and referred to as "lil bro" or "dickrider" doesn't exactly reflect that good outlook I've always witnessed from every member of NWA.
3. "Top Tier Soldier" was words you put in my mouth that I never spoke. I say I am a "soldier," meaning I am versatile and ready to do whatever mission my leader will throw at me. I am an advisor to those sweaters who don't know anything. This doesn't mean I am power hungry, but rather I am wanting to help.
4. Again your assumption is verily wrong. My stay in some orgs listed was short only because they died, whilst others I left when most others left or it was abandoned. Usually I am the one who stays the longest and just because I have a record of orgs does not mean I hop from one to another but instead it means these orgs didn't last long themselves henceforth why I want to join one (NWA) which DID last a good while!

• Agree
Reactions: Red

dog

Reaction score
IG Name: Jhin Zhao

OOC Name:

Play Time: 2 months

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): $100k, I have gamba problem like everyone else in this org

Owned Cars: I lease my cars

Why do you want to join:

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠟⠛⠿⠻⠿⠿⠟⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⢙⣨⣥⣶⣶⣿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣅⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠟⢀⡴⠟⠋⢉⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣀⠉⠻⣿⣧⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⠁⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⢻⣿⣇⠝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡀⣼⡿⠟⠀⠙⣛⣬⠱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⢀⠄⠁⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⡆⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⣀⠙⣛⣛⣻⠛⠋⣉⣢⣤⣾⠃⣰⡄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣤⢹⣷⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠸⣷⠀⢻⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠻⠇⢈⠁⠀⠀⠲⠠⠞⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣷⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⢤⠀⠀⢲⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡉⣻⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣳⡀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠐⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⡇⡆⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣀⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢃⡿⠿⠛⡋⣀⣾⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⢁⣠⣿⡦⠐⠀⢈⡙⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢃⣤⣤⡀⠻⣿⣇⣠⣴⡿⠄⠹⣧⡸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢠⣾⣿⣿⡿⢋⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠈⢿⡿⠋⣠⣤⣀⠈⣡⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠅⣀⣈⠁⣰⣿⣿⡿⠋⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣵⣂⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣄⠘⢿⣿⣿⠟⠋⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣬⣅⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I am a certified Farm Pass™ holder (very exclusive) and I'm better than that other guy above me

Previous Organizations: Megalolis

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: @glacial_subzero and @Creepis :)

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) Intersection janitor/Legal rep

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi! I don't know how I managed to get you so pissed off but I'll try my best to answer all your questions :)

Worth answer: My car alone is 2.9 million. The amount of money dumped into my firearms level is uncounted so i estimated around 1 million, I also spent plenty PVPing so that adds worth which is around 200k combined with my storage. 4.1m and on top of this I have 250+ coca leaves to dry and 10+ beakers of meth which would bump me to 5+ million. I also consider my skill in lockpicking worth something but I can't name a price for it although it is valuable whilst raiding. I also considered my genetics to be around 50-100k So as I estimated between 5-6 million. If you disagree with anything, that is fine!

Roleplay answer: You can roleplay and PVP at the same time. You play nopixel so you should know this, if roleplay is done whilst or before a fight breaks out that counts as roleplay. I reiterate my time was spent in a mix of semi-serious and serious. So that means it may not be to the caliber that you assume I have whether that be better or worse since I simply try my best and learn as I go with rp. That doesn't stop me however from PVPing and enjoying a competitive fight because I am a good sportsman most of the time and do it so I can get better. To be a stronger soldier in general for my org and as a character.

"Dickriding" answer: The question quite literally was "Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?," If I list anybody at all you can try to claim dick riding. I don't understand your point too well here.

Slander:
1. I don't go into an org considering myself a hotshot, I am confident but not cocky and what I listed was simply facts not an attempt to act superior.
2. I only ask for a little respect. One the reasons I listed clearly was "I see a good environment" so being insulted and referred to as "lil bro" or "dickrider" doesn't exactly reflect that good outlook I've always witnessed from every member of NWA.
3. "Top Tier Soldier" was words you put in my mouth that I never spoke. I say I am a "soldier," meaning I am versatile and ready to do whatever mission my leader will throw at me. I am an advisor to those sweaters who don't know anything. This doesn't mean I am power hungry, but rather I am wanting to help.
4. Again your assumption is verily wrong. My stay in some orgs listed was short only because they died, whilst others I left when most others left or it was abandoned. Usually I am the one who stays the longest and just because I have a record of orgs does not mean I hop from one to another but instead it means these orgs didn't last long themselves henceforth why I want to join one (NWA) which DID last a good while!
tl;dr?

Reaction score

Slander:

that's cool bro but i can't read

Reaction score
kindly take ASDA out of your previous organizations I have no clue who you are

- yours truly Alfa-Boss Levelninetynine-Boss, ASDA representative

Reaction score
Reaction score
vCPiGuE.png

hK0Oycw.png

ddmcdqs-ecd2b865-fa25-4550-adf0-f5962af5484f.png

nzLer63.png

de_nied.

Although I urge you to apply to Femboys with Attitudes, probably a better fit for you there.
I am literally filtering out the applicants Aquaa, don't even stress it homie.

Reaction score
IG Name: Jhin Zhao

OOC Name:

Play Time: 2 months

Net Worth (Items, Cash, Cars): $100k, I have gamba problem like everyone else in this org

Owned Cars: I lease my cars

Why do you want to join:

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠟⠛⠿⠻⠿⠿⠟⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⢙⣨⣥⣶⣶⣿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣅⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠟⢀⡴⠟⠋⢉⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣀⠉⠻⣿⣧⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⠁⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⢻⣿⣇⠝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡀⣼⡿⠟⠀⠙⣛⣬⠱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⢀⠄⠁⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⡆⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⠀⣀⠙⣛⣛⣻⠛⠋⣉⣢⣤⣾⠃⣰⡄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣤⢹⣷⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠸⣷⠀⢻⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠻⠇⢈⠁⠀⠀⠲⠠⠞⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣷⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⢤⠀⠀⢲⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡉⣻⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣳⡀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠐⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⡇⡆⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣀⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢃⡿⠿⠛⡋⣀⣾⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⢁⣠⣿⡦⠐⠀⢈⡙⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢃⣤⣤⡀⠻⣿⣇⣠⣴⡿⠄⠹⣧⡸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢠⣾⣿⣿⡿⢋⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠈⢿⡿⠋⣠⣤⣀⠈⣡⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠅⣀⣈⠁⣰⣿⣿⡿⠋⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣵⣂⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣄⠘⢿⣿⣿⠟⠋⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣬⣅⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

What makes you stand out from other applicants: I am a certified Farm Pass™ holder (very exclusive) and I'm better than that other guy above me

Previous Organizations: Megalolis

Is there a current member in the organization that can be used to vouch for you?: @glacial_subzero and @Creepis :)

What role are you looking to fulfill in this org? (Crafter, etc) Intersection janitor/Legal rep

Accepted - On the condition that you participate in #7Grows

Reaction score
vCPiGuE.png

hK0Oycw.png

ddmcdqs-ecd2b865-fa25-4550-adf0-f5962af5484f.png

nzLer63.png

de_nied.

Although I urge you to apply to Femboys with Attitudes, probably a better fit for you there.
that was when I was in paralake partnership and I saw NWA talking trash about them and fighting them? loyalty and defending my org at the time is bad i guess!

Reaction score
mad? you realize I said "Femboys With Attitudes" sorry to shock you with this breaking news but that was referring to NWA at the time:oops:

Sorry to shock you but, I need you to hop off my dick right now okay?

Mf you talk about loyalty as if you didn’t just try to join the mfs your org beefed with, you hogrider built fuck

676DD6D0-B707-4CC8-9B16-54CFFBC05422.jpeg

Reaction score
Sorry to shock you but, I need you to hop off my dick right now okay?

Mf you talk about loyalty as if you didn’t just try to join the mfs your org beefed with, you hogrider built fuck

View attachment 14952
step 1: call a guy a "dickrider"
step 2: have 2 guys constantly liking your posts even though you're emotional and acting cringe whilst defending a dude straight up insulting a person for no reason.
trophy unlocked: hypocrite

i privately talked with them and they were accepting of it because we genuinely respect each other plus you replied to me first if you don't want talk stay quiet boy

• Agree
Reactions: Red