Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: @TinySlayer

How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name: Nafe

Your In-game Name: John Murcielago (unsure.)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80532056

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 4.1, 3.22, 3.6, 3.4 - User drove highly recklessly on the wrong side of the highway, showing no intention to obey the rules.

Why should this appeal be considered: I'd like to start off by apologising to anyone who was affected my me recklessly driving on the wrong side of the highway when I played in 2017. I would also like to apolgise to @TinySlayer for wasting his time when because I no intention to RP back in 2017 when I got banned. This appeal should be considered because I personally feel like over the years I have matured and i'd like to come back if I get the chance to and show you guys i've changed. I have been banned for a year and a half now back then I admit, I had no intention to RP and would just come onto perp to minge however now I have a lot of friends who play the server which wants me to come back and take the game mode seriously.

Additional Comment(s): I do apologise, there may have been a few details missed which I might have forgotten.
Evidence: N/a

Status
Not open for further replies.