Narcos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sOPcbda.png

Motto - "Silver or Lead"

Narcos.

Narcos, an organisation all about murder, drugs and blackmail.

We don't care who you are, if you act like a bitch, you're gonna die, like a bitch.
We are untouchable.
We are all-knowing, so if you try shit, you get hit.
We are not fair, and we don't take excuses. So watch yourself in Paralake, you've got one chance.
- Silver or Lead

Defeated orgs:
Quality shitboystreet

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

"We don't like the Belinkskys"

You've instantly gained a spot in my heart <3

Reaction score
The family special Rødgrøt!

034408_BIG.jpg

Boil water with sugar and let the berries draw in the syrup until tender but not cooked in pieces. Stir potato flour into a little cold water and stir smooth in the berries. Give porridge a quick boil, leave to cool and fill it in dessert bowl. Server kissel with cream or cream.

500 g fresh berries
5 ml water
100g sugar
2 tbsp cornflour

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, Id like to say a couple words in this glorious moment... *Clears his throat* Hhhhhrghghg... Gets shit on...

Earlier today you guys tried to raid us twice. However, whitout any kind of luck. Actually, they only two you guys killed was standing afk and was wall banged them - GG

Oh and here is some pics so you wont forget how badly you failed...

20k56dl.jpg

Taking a little look at David Green after he failed raiding us...

242cr69.jpg

Not sure who it is... but nice try...

25675th.jpg

I don't even want to know what happened in here

2nvqaaf.jpg

Oh, guess what I found

2d2i2x5.jpg

Time for some good group pictures

w9jmmw.jpg

Wauw... You guys failed two raids today... I guess you guys army isnt that STRONK anyway... Thank You, for your attention...

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, Id like to say a couple words in this glorious moment... *Clears his throat* Hhhhhrghghg... Gets shit on...

Earlier today you guys tried to raid us twice. However, whitout any kind of luck. Actually, they only two you guys killed was standing afk and was wall banged them - GG

Oh and here is some pics so you wont forget how badly you failed...

20k56dl.jpg

Taking a little look at David Green after he failed raiding us...

242cr69.jpg

Not sure who it is... but nice try...

25675th.jpg

I don't even want to know what happened in here

2nvqaaf.jpg

Oh, guess what I found

2d2i2x5.jpg

Time for some good group pictures

w9jmmw.jpg

Wauw... You guys failed two raids today... I guess you guys army isnt that STRONK anyway... Thank You, for your attention...
your maze plus your fridges were amazing!

Reaction score
People sure do love orgs that just raid o.o

*Sits in the background with popcorn and watches the orgs fight to the death*

Reaction score
your maze plus your fridges were amazing!

2dkmpg0.gif

This is what comes up when I google maze

348gi6u.png

(The blue lines is our props. The blue lines at the entrance is the two barricades seen in the first picture)

And this is what you call a maze... Better luck next time my good fellow

Reaction score
We are untouchable.
We are all-knowing, so if you try shit, you get hit.
We are not fair, and we don't take excuses. So watch yourself in Paralake, you've got one chance.

3 days ago, you people decided to wait for us to come home. Which was indeed a very thoughtful action. If you people forgot what happened I got some pictures to remind you.

d972d14579.jpg

Yesterday you came back to mug two members of QS. As we saw you people at the farm, we decided to payback the pleasure.

9d0ead7155.jpg

87abd55a62.jpg

50f6b134b9.jpg
Killed one cop beside from you guys

You have to raid us 4 times. So far, you have succeeded once.
I have killed eight of you people alone and only been killed once at subs 3.
In total more than 17 members of Narcos have been killed doing this war.

I guess that we can conclude that you not that ‘untouchable’ as you think you are.

Be welcome to contact Viktor Belinsky as soon as you realize how this war will end.

Last edited:
Reaction score
3 days ago, you people decided to wait for us to come home. Which was indeed a very thoughtful action. If you people forgot what happened I got some pictures to remind you.

d972d14579.jpg

Yesterday you came back to mug two members of QS. As we saw you people at the farm, we decided to payback the pleasure.

9d0ead7155.jpg

87abd55a62.jpg

50f6b134b9.jpg
Killed one cop beside from you guys

So far, you have succeeded once.
You have to raid us 4 times.

I guess that we can conclude that you not that ‘untouchable’ as you think you are.

Be welcome to contact Viktor Belinsky as soon as you realize how this war will end.

Hello there my little friend, this post contains more lies than the member Count of your shitty organisation.

Also i want to congratulate you on your amazing achievement.

Reaction score
An answer to Agent Green, this does not fit in a comment.

So far, you have succeeded once.
You have to raid us 4 times.

I don't know where you got the facts from, and btw the video is a lie too.

Reaction score
Ahem, well today as I was sat setting up a staff meeting, I was informed of a raid on my restaurant Involving one of you and whomever butt buddies you were with. I would like to state that you officially have stepped into the wrong territory and the wrong restaurant. Before this I had no issue with you nor gave a flying shit about you, but when you interfere with my business actions have consequences.

I don't know who you guys think you are, you seem like the everyday raiders that cant supply for themselves."Pathetic Cunts" shall I say. I dont appreciate your cocky attitude your not "gods" because you will be taken down and not "puppet masters of the police" just cocky arrogant pricks.
So im going to give you the choice :

Surrender yourselves and leave my business alone.

Or face the storm approaching and find yourself and your two member gang and what ever ass lickers you can find off the street and come at us again.

Yours Sincerly,
Gustavo Ortega - Los Pollos Hermanos

Reaction score
Ahem, well today as I was sat setting up a staff meeting, I was informed of a raid on my restaurant Involving one of you and whomever butt buddies you were with. I would like to state that you officially have stepped into the wrong territory and the wrong restaurant. Before this I had no issue with you nor gave a flying shit about you, but when you interfere with my business actions have consequences.

I don't know who you guys think you are, you seem like the everyday raiders that cant supply for themselves."Pathetic Cunts" shall I say. I dont appreciate your cocky attitude your not "gods" because you will be taken down and not "puppet masters of the police" just cocky arrogant pricks.
So im going to give you the choice :

Surrender yourselves and leave my business alone.

Or face the storm approaching and find yourself and your two member gang and what ever ass lickers you can find off the street and come at us again.

Yours Sincerly,
Gustavo Ortega - Los Pollos Hermanos

Sorry, I think you're posting on the wrong page.
I don't think you know who you're talking to, and if you don't fuck off now, Feng and I will literally make you regret posting this. You don't know what we have in store.

I feel like this link would fit perfectly here.

(do yourself a favor and go to 40sec)

Who are you?

btw this is me before I put 10 explosives at your door.

3668132-3799598897-d643d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.