Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Dom_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Nate
Your In-game Name: Fawad-Jan Safi
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114176403

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
I love Perp, As a community and as a gamemode. I spent a lot of my time on it and it truly was some of the best fun I've had on a game, But I ruined it by cheating. It was a stupid choice I made, I won't say it was a mistake and try and play it off. I made the choice to cheat and I was conscious of my actions and I've come to understand what a stupid decision it was, as all it ever did was ruin the game for myself and others. In the 6 months I've been banned for I want to show the community I can learn from my mistakes and that I've changed. I understand that I'm completely accountable for my actions. And I do understand that no community or players wants cheaters as it just ruins their experience and time on the server, But I really have changed and have come to understand what a scum thing cheating really is and what affect it has on others. I know that I broke my trust with the community but I'd be willing to somehow show staff after I've played that I am not cheating, through screenshots or something after each time I play on the server.. I wholeheartedly promise that I will never cheat again and I really am sorry for my actions and I just want to have a second chance and once again play on the server with the lads.
I have tried ban evading instead of being patient and I am truly sorry for that. I should've just waited but instead I attempted to ban evade and made the situation worse for myself.
Again, I really am sorry and I've changed and I hope the community can forgive me.

Sorry,
-Nate.

Status
Not open for further replies.