Natsumi Asao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: John Magnets
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Natsumi Asao // Legend_RF ( @LegendRF )
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82948729
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
User decided to shoot me down in the middle of bazaar resulting in his arrest (2.5)

So what happened was there was a bankrobbery (I died) and respawned, we had another incident at farm (I died again) and I respawned to take my vehicle to go to bazaar, at this point I look on the signs and see Ironside on every store and try to turn around and go ask bojing if they own everything again. At this point I hadn't noticed Natsumi as I died and didn't have had time to go check upon warranted suspects. I turn around and walk my way towards bojing to just be shot in the back by Natsumi resulting in many officers responding to bazaar and in the arrest of not only her but also her friends because so many cops pulled out.

Natsumi excuse to shoot me was because she was warranted but I never made any attempt to talk/arrest her and she thus had no reason to shoot me as I formed no threat at all and it would have been fine not killing me because I wasn't focussed on her at all, she had clear escape route to any vehicle because I turned my back to her again as well as 0 intent to do anything at all.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
image.php

@LegendRF broke rule 2.5, by shooting you, without having any reason to believe that you were about to arrest him / did not even approach him in any way.

---

A warning will be issued.​

Status
Not open for further replies.