Need some new equipment

Reaction score
So I have been looking for a bit and I need a few new things:
- Mouse
- Keyboard
- Headset ( thinking about the Corsair gaming VOID RGB Wireless, not sure yet though)

My budget is like 400 euro's.

I figured as this community knows way more about hardware than me, you guys could suggest me stuff!
I am currently using some basic stuff (that got delivered with my pc LOOLL) and a cheap headset so I don't know a lot about gaming styled equipment.

Please leave your suggestions below as I will take it into consideration when trying to make a decision! (pls no troll me, thank you)
:cat:
~Blobvis 2.0

Deleted member 4116

Mouse: Zowie EC2-A is a good mouse i’d recommend
Keyboard: Hyperx allow fps is a pretty good keyboard. Alot of my irl friends have it and they are positive about it. I use the razer tournament edition myself.
Headset: I use some Sennheiser earbuds for like 40-50 Euro but if you don’t like earbuds you can buy a headset. I don’t know what headsets are good atm. I heard the Hyperx Cloud 2 are good ones.

Reaction score
Mouse: Steelseries Rival 700 is really reliable and high quality BUT they supported the whole bully hunters bullshit so choose someone else's suggestion if you don't like that shit
Keyboard: Corsair k70 is nice and durable
Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5 is good, nice mic and high sound quality, if you want a wireless one get the 7, but again the whole bully hunters thing so get something else

This will leave you with around 100 spare or so, and it's all you'd really ever want.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mouse: Steelseries Rival 700 is really reliable and high quality
Keyboard: Corsair k70 is nice and durable
Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5 is good, nice mic and high sound quality, if you want a wireless one get the 7

This will leave you with around 100 spare or so, and it's all you'd really ever want.
Please don't support SteelSeries if you thought the whole Bully Hunter thing was bad. They actually sponsored it.

Mouse: I use a Logitech G403 Wireless. It feels great using palm grip, and I get a solid 22 hours of battery life, which is more than enough for me

Keyboard: Logitech G513 or Corsair K70. Both amazing keyboards. I'd get the logitech if you get the logitech mouse.

Headset: Get a good pair of headphones and a mic to go with it, because all gaming headsets except the HyperX Clouds are garbage. I recommend going onto this reddit post for suggestions: https://www.reddit.com/r/Zeos/comments/66x9c0/guide_headphones_gaming/

Reaction score
Very many CS:GO pro's use Zowie-mouses, I have never used them but there are many models (different sizes and shapes) and those are probably the best mouses since pro players use them a lot. I have HyperX PulseFire FPS mouse which sucks. I used to have Razer DeathAdder mouse and it was probably the best mouse I have ever used. If you need mousepad I suggest to get SteelSeries QCK or QCK+ (I have QCK+).

As a keyboard I have Razer Blackwidow Chroma, it's the best keyboard I have ever had but the buttons bounce off it sometimes when I hit it too hard. As I said, I punch it hard sometimes and everything still works so it's pretty damn good. I used to have SteelSeries 6gv2 keyboard, very cheap and extremely good simple keyboard. All mechanical keyboards from common brands are probably all good nowadays. Just get what you like.

For headset I have Logitech G933 which is a wireless headset with RGB lights. I have literally never used the RGB lights because they spend battery life. They are quite expensive but definitely worth it. It's the best 7.1 surround sound I have experienced and the control panel of those is absolutely amazing. I used to have HyperX Cloud 2 and it's a decent headset aswell, half of the price of G933. First when I bought the wireless headset I was thinking about where do I need a wireless headset but it's actually so much better compared to a headset with wires. It's not heavy, and you can play like 14 hours till the battery goes out and you need to recharge it. But it's so fucking expensive that I don't suggest to buy it, more worth it to buy HyperX Cloud 2.

The most important part of those three things you are buying is mouse. Don't just buy the cheapest one out there, you will regret it.

Headset: Get a good pair of headphones and a mic to go with it, because all gaming headsets except the HyperX Clouds are garbage.

Logitech headsets are better than HyperX Clouds xdxd

Reaction score
Or you could go to the store and find your personal preference. Truth is... there's no best headset and no best mouse. It all comes to preference.

I suggest
Any logitech mouse
Any razer, logitech or other mechanical keyboard with anti ghosting and good quality. If you want to go for a silent one razer deathstalker is yours.
Any headset which you tried and sounds good for you. I suggest any hyperx headset for long gaming time.

Deleted member 4116

but there are many models (different sizes and shapes)
Zowie EC2-A = Small/Average hands
Zowie EC2-B = Big hands

Zowie FK1 = Small/Average hands
Zowie FK2 = Big hands

Or just look at this graph.
AB55829_10.jpg

Reaction score
Or you could go to the store and find your personal preference. Truth is... there's no best headset and no best mouse. It all comes to preference.

I suggest
Any logitech mouse
Any razer, logitech or other mechanical keyboard with anti ghosting and good quality. If you want to go for a silent one razer deathstalker is yours.
Any headset which you tried and sounds good for you. I suggest any hyperx headset for long gaming time.
And here we have the actual best advice of the thread even though I will still call Razer products and gaming headsets bad haHAA

Reaction score
To everyone suggesting HyperX headsets:

They're really bloody good quality but they usually stop working after around 8 months + you can't buy a new wire from the online accessories store, and it's usually straight after the warranty expires. I had this issue with both of the HyperX headsets I got, but they were really good while they lasted.

Been a common issue for a great proportion of people, all signs point to planned obsolescence.

Reaction score
To everyone suggesting HyperX headsets:

They're really bloody good quality but they usually stop working after around 8 months + you can't buy a new wire from the online accessories store, and it's usually straight after the warranty expires. I had this issue with both of the HyperX headsets I got, but they were really good while they lasted.

Been a common issue for a great proportion of people, all signs point to planned obsolescence.
I've got a fix for you. STOP THROWING THEM AROUND. Keep them on your desk and make sure they don't fall off. Miracle fix.

Reaction score
I Suggest you to go saturn and here in germany they put mouses to test on the shelfs so put your hands on them and pretend that you play something and move it around try to find a mouse wich fits your hand and have some extra programmable keys thats what i suggest you.

I Bought myself Decus Gaming Mouse from speedlink

And for gaming keyboard i honestly dont know i like the keyboards to have more like a flat keys but not too flat they should be dented a bit so i can feel them not like laptop keyboards flat asf i always misstype on laptop keyboards.

For me i had 5-6 Headsets i all broke them over the past time i ether suggest you to just use earphones or bluethoot headset.

Reaction score
even though I will still call Razer products and gaming headsets bad haHAA
how dare u!
my razer blackwidow keyboard had soup , drinks such as coke water all over that bitch and it still works fine lmao (after 4 years of use) same goes for my mouse but not the soup and drinks part. its still working fine after 4 years of use.

Reaction score
how dare u!
my razer blackwidow keyboard had soup , drinks such as coke water all over that bitch and it still works fine lmao (after 4 years of use) same goes for my mouse but not the soup and drinks part. its still working fine after 4 years of use.
Yes, but that was the old Razer. When it was actually decent quality.

Reaction score
Headset : HyperX Cloud 2 , music sounds good if thats something u like, the surround sound is good and most important the fact that its really comfortable.

Keyboard : i got a normal Logitech one lol, so i cant reccomend as i dont know what to buy myself.

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite, looks good and again comfortable

Reaction score
headset : hyperx cloud 2
keyboard: razer blackwidow ultimate
mouse: hyperx pulsefire with dpi setting on it

not recommended: siberia v2 your left headphone going to broke very soon also microphone after you choke it not going to work anymore,max 1 year.
another thing dont buy razer deathadder chroma,because chroma has double-click problems and going to break very soon,if you buy then buy a normal one just razer deathadder,but still not that good as hyperx pulsefire.

EDIT: dont buy any razer headphones,if you dont want to get ear cancer.