New Fallout announced

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

So as you may have heard, Fallout 76 has been announced. I personally love the history and lore behind fallout, and that fact that this one is set 200 years before Fallout 4 in 2076 offers a unique view on the game.

What do you guys think? Will it be good or just a copy & paste from Fallout 3/4

Here's the trailer:
like comment rate subscribe

Reaction score
So far trough some leaks/other sources it doesn't seem to be a traditional single player RPG which destroyed my expectations and hype if this does seem to be true, instead it will be some online sims/construction simulator. Only time will tell and maybe we will see something else revealed at E3 (Fallout 3 birthday soon, 10 years! maybe a remaster)

Deleted member 1235

So far trough some leaks/other sources it doesn't seem to be a traditional single player RPG game which destroyed my expectations and hype if this does seem to be true, instead it will be some online sims/construction simulator. Only time will tell and maybe we will see something else revealed at E3 (Fallout 3 birthday soon, 10 years! maybe a remaster)
It would make sense as they did mention that you have to begin "rebuilding". If it's like a cities skylines but in fallout just after the nukes that would actually be pretty cool

Reaction score
so excited man i love fallout everything just looks so interesting

i just hope there is no player character voice acting thats what really pooped fallout 4 for me

Reaction score
oh my goodness I LOVW YO
feel free to copy more of my great mods from my list
3fEVimn.png

yes some mods are actually considered cheats (weightless junk, easy hacking, no negative affinity) but I cba to deal with them

Reaction score
feel free to copy more of my great mods from my list
3fEVimn.png

yes some mods are actually considered cheats (weightless junk, easy hacking, no negative affinity) but I cba to deal with them
my pc is too slow for all that but i do have that list more or less for fallout new vegas thanks @Niko

Reaction score
It's supposedly going to be an online survival RPG, which to me sounds awesome in the fallout universe. If my profile picture doesn't tell you anything about my game preferences... that may be because I've changed it (yes, I'm talking to you... in the future) but I fucking love fallout. @Samuel, I've seen you sporting a fallout pp, what's your view on this?

Reaction score
Did a wee bit of research and found a few things out:
  1. The game will be set in ~2102 (possibly in October, more on that in a bit), 25 years after the bombs fell. I reckon this will change gameplay in a way that weapons and other items will be much more common but things would probably be much more savage and dark.
  2. There are posters in the vault saying "Reclamation Day", which I reckon means that you will attempt to survive with your friends (fellow vault dwellers).
  3. It is the 10th anniversary of Fallout 3 this October, so there is speculation that there will be a remaster of the game (oh fuck yes, aiming without VATS!).
  4. The date on the Pip-boy in the trailer is "October 27 2102" which might be significant, you know what I mean :troll:
  5. I can't wait for E3.

Reaction score
I don't know how I feel, I loved fallout 4. But I think it's too hard to hype me up from a teaser trailer. I am very intrigued to see what we are getting though :D

Reaction score
I'm just worried about the whole online aspect, anyone else?

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Played the ass out of that game and loved every second (along with a lot of people)
Elder Scrolls online? - Pure Trash.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I have my words for this: Engine.. engine never changes.