New Here, Saying Hello

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Nathan (Steam: Natehgw) and I'm new to your server although not new to the game concept of PERP. Originally played on PGRP back in the day (still miss it) but I am very happy with the quality of server you have here. The community so far seems decent, and aside from trying to understand the odd accent or two you all have been very friendly and forthcoming.

You can usually find me as a Paramedic as John Lynn, Im still new and getting a grasp on all the rules so if I do something questionable just give me a heads up as its likely not on purpose. Otherwise I am excited to earn a place here and hopefully provide a fun time with some PERP.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seen you a few times about, good job for taking the stress of paramedic and I've seen you roaming about.

Hope you enjoy perp

Reaction score
Hey nathan its comedyshortsgamere here!
I saw you yesterday i believe as a mayor or ss idk, anyways have fun.

Reaction score
Welcome dude, please read the “guides” section of the forums found here to get ahead in PERP knowledge. The stickied threads are the best ones (same with the ones by me ;) )

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to PERPHeads Perp | An awesome Garry's mod community!

If you need any help please let me know just send me a forum PM on here

Reaction score
hey man paramedic is the best passive rp job. if you need any help you should contact helper rogue as he is the best one!

Deleted member 5577

Head Helper Rogue, very experienced the titles doesn't only describe how he got the rank :D