Server Suggestion New officers firearms misuse countermeasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
New officers automatically panic when they discharge their firearm.

There should be a cooldown to this obviously, likely every 2 minutes to prevent spam in shootouts.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Supervisors who by policy must attend the scene of all police related shooting incidents know where to go.
- Automatic backup calling for new officers to be assisted.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- None?​

Mim

Reaction score
Maybe instead of a panic button being pressed an incident is created and if a supervisor isn't busy then they are assigned? Stops un-necessary radio chatter and units responding?

Idk trying to build on the idea as I like the general concept.

Reaction score
Maybe instead of a panic button being pressed an incident is created and if a supervisor isn't busy then they are assigned? Stops un-necessary radio chatter and units responding?

Idk trying to build on the idea as I like the general concept.
maybe it could say

incident: Officer discharged firearm at {location}
it'd be great if it made a alert for all officers firing a gun ngl

Reaction score
idk there's something that makes the gameplay a bit more interesting trying to shoot and talk at the same time, its an interesting idea but for me I personally wouldn't enjoy it

Edit: I also think it provides civillians just a tiny bit more chance if an officer actually has to press a panic or radio something in

Sam

Reaction score

It's not a good idea to block panics for such a long time, panics can be used for many things. Such as give your location during a shootout, or when you can not speak. I have used the panic button a few times while following suspects, as I can't use the radio without them being able to notice me.

Status
Not open for further replies.