New system for Refund Requests - Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/new-system-for-refund-requests.33053/

Main Idea: Making an automated system for Refund Requests.

Full description of the idea:

Taken from my discussion post + @ayjay ツ's and @John Daymon's input on another thread.

A player logs into SCAMBans via Steam and submits a form for a refund. Once the request is accepted by Staff, Senior Administration can process the request by simply ticking it off. The items that need to be refunded will be sent to storage automatically.

Why should it be added?: The current way relies on MrLewis or Bolli being on the server at the same time as the player and forces Senior Administration to do all the work instead.

Pros:
- Less work for Senior Staff in the long run

Cons:
- Might be difficult to implement.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Bootstrap is a CSS Framework, so that wouldn't make much of a difference, but you're right in saying it wouldn't be too hard.

@OP
Giving administrators the task wouldn't really make sense, as it'd pass the job down to just a few more people, the ideal result would eliminate the refund interactions in-game all together - What would make sense is having refunds go through a form on SCAMBans, and then allowing staff members / senior administration to mark them off, so all refunds are sent to the players storage. This would require @Fredy to spend some time coding the process though, but it wouldn't be too hard for him.

• User heads onto SCAMBans and logs in via steam.
  • User submits a form for a refund.
  • Staff members green lights the refund if it has sufficient evidence (possibly ability for communication between user & staff member)
  • Senior Administration then tick off each refund (as before) and the user receives their items via their storage

Reaction score
  • Staff
  • Staff members green lights the refund if it has sufficient evidence (possibly ability for communication between user & staff member)
  • Senior Administration then tick off each refund (as before) and the user receives their items via their storage
I liked this more than what I had put. My post has been edited to conform to this.

Reaction score
If this happens, please change the domain path to "perpheads.com/scam" (lmfao, looks a bit dodgy) as it not only shows warnings now but will also have a refund request system. It is something that has ticked me off for a while and will make more sense to new users.

Reaction score
I would love to see this implemented, the system right now sucks. Its outdated and I think this suggestion would save a lot of time and would be much faster and easier for all parties involved

Reaction score
  1. Post a Refund Request on the forums
  2. Have it accepted
  3. Fill in a refund form with a link to the accepted RR
  4. Allow admins to accept them and the items in the form get automatically sent to storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.