New Year Eve 2022

Reaction score
MsvfAxi.png

Good afternoon all!

Hope everyone had a good festive period and enjoyed time with those you spent it with.

Just posting to let you know that there will be fireworks on the server at midnight (00:00 GMT). You join via the event system that will notify you.

Big thank you to @Super_ for creating them this year and I am sure he has done an amazing job.

Have a Happy New Year! I won’t be attending due to a prior engagement with a bottle of vodka but I hope you all enjoy!

We will also get a video for those who cannot make it.

ind

Reaction score
I'm thankful for the official video as I also won't be able to make it. Good work Super I look forward to watching it.

Reaction score
Have a Happy New Year! I won’t be attending due to a prior engagement with a bottle of vodka but I hope you all enjoy!
Same here, there’s a bottle of soco and a crate of Budweiser calling me.

Reaction score
View attachment 16665

Good afternoon all!

Hope everyone had a good festive period and enjoyed time with those you spent it with.

Just posting to let you know that there will be fireworks on the server at midnight (00:00 GMT). You join via the event system that will notify you.

Big thank you to @Super_ for creating them this year and I am sure he has done an amazing job.

I will bomb my house for this year :)
Hope you guys will be safe

Reaction score
View attachment 16665

Good afternoon all!

Will the fireworks be every hour or only once at 00:00 ?

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Until the official post for the fireworks is up, here's a video of the fireworks from this year for those who are impatient to see it.
Happy new years, people.
I can imagine the crazy feeling of ecstasy you must of all received staring into your monitors at 00:00 today watching the perpheads firework show!

late-night-working-on-laptop.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: dog
Reaction score
I can imagine the crazy feeling of ecstasy you must of all received staring into your monitors at 00:00 today watching the perpheads firework show!

late-night-working-on-laptop.jpg
As opposed to watching londons fireworks on a TV screen?

We are all living in a simulation anyways bro...