Newcomer

Reaction score
Hello everyone, please allow me to introduce myself. My online alias is etcroot but I will go by ElijahSage here as is my IC, and I'm excited to join this new community. I've been playing Garry's Mod for around 10 years now, but I took a break from the game for the last three years. Now, I'm back and ready to dive into this server with all of you.

When I'm not playing games, I work as a full-stack web developer. I'm originally from Sweden, and I'm 28 years old. I have a wide range of interests outside of coding and gaming, including tech, movies, TV shows, playing guitar, and working on side projects.

I'm eager to get to know all of you and make new friends within this community. I'm always up for a good conversation, so feel free to say hello or ask me anything. I'm looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer and exploring all the exciting things we can experience together ingame.

Reaction score
Another Swede? Allow me to welcome you the proper way!

dannebrog-150-cm-til-5-meter-flagstang.png

Jokes aside, have fun playing!

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads! I saw when you joined for the first time last night and toom the time to read about the rules and passed jobexams! Feel free to message us if you have any questions :cat:

Reaction score
Hello, Welcome to Perpheads!

Hope you have fun and if you have any questions dont hesitate in contacting @Ellie!

Jk, you can contact @curak as well, or any other staff member of course