Niko, Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: N/A
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Niko... idk/idc
His/Her SteamID: idk/idc
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As you can see in the video below the use broke multiple rules including 2.1/3.3/3.4/4.1. By roleplaying as the mayor the player must play extremely realistically, for example he must stay away from crime scenes, he must remain within the law, the user, repeatedly broke the law, he risked his life by being at an active crime scene that involved a bomb threat, the user resisted arrest as a government employee and failed to cooperate with law enforcement.

As an ex admin I would expect better as he isn't setting a good example to anyone, also I would like to point out that this action request wouldn't have been made if @MattIs would have seen these clear violations of the rules during the action request on luke.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
As you can see in the video, I approach the Bazaar, indeed. I am informed it's a crime scene, and when the barricades are set up, I exit the restricted area. At this point, I would not be breaking the law, and nor did I at any point after this.
It is at no point said to me that there's a bomb threat anywhere near the Bazaar. The bomb threat occurred after I had already left the scene with Luke, and was not something that happened before or whilst I was at the scene.
I did not resist arrest at any point. I typed a report, and then continued RP, as stated in rule 2.6. "
If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function is expected to be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes."

I continued the RP after making my report (and a second attempted report).

MattIs

@Niko - To be honest you should of wrote your report in the car as it did delay the role-play but that only seems a bit minor.
In terms of staying away from the Bomb Scene - Niko didn't seem to be given much notice here, but yes @Niko you should of stayed away from it as when you're a mayor you need to avoid dangerous situations.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456604351,1456604090][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alex_:D - You say Niko Broke the Law. If you can somehow prove this - I would happily accept this, he just doesn't seem to have broke any laws from the footage I see.

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest here, after watching the situation Luke is right, firstly you're in the crime scene firstly, he tells you to leave, someone sets up some barricades, he is technically tresspassing during this situation meaning he is obviously breaking the rules @MattIs. Law 3.1 states the following
3.1 Entering without Permission

Without proper permission, entering any property of which the access has not been properly secured.

The area was not properly secured as you could obviously see by locating the vehicles outside of bazaar, officers come out telling the mayor to walk off, the mayor decided to keep on standing still, someone starts setting up barricades, now please hence that the area was not fully secure at this point considering obviously. In the end I do not think that Luke abused his physgun powers as in the end he used it as the situation was being stalled by your report, he tried putting you into the vehicle however you kept on making an appeal, now please note that Luke was talking to you but you were standing still making a report, during this situation Luke put you into the vehicle however you were standing still just looking at him so this is probably what went through Luke's head
Hm, he probably haven't read my /me so I'll just put him into the vehicle so he understands what I did
Now seems to me a bit excessive to pull out a gun however as Luke said himself; His nightstick was not effective so he obviously had to use some kind of force that was effective against you.

In the end your report actually harassed Luke saying he was an idiot or something in that way. Sadly no staff member could deal with the situation, I was dealing with IRL issues and no admins were responding at this time as there was a massive shootout going on.

Reaction score
00:00:13 Hello sir, active crime scene move away (First failure to cooperate)

00:00:20 Second warning and failure to cooperate

00:00:23 Another warning from a separate officer

00:00:28 Another warning from Luke (Still failing to cooperate)

00:00:32 Luke is getting angry at this point because you are still FAILING TO COOPERATE

00:00:35 Finally, partial cooperation

00:00:40 Still failing to leave the crime scene

00:00:45 Luke has to ask you AGAIN to move at which point I imagine you start talking to make some bullshit excuse and you get detained.

@MattIs If that isn't breaking the rules to you then I don't know what is. As the mayor he shouldn't be lingering by any crime scenes, hes not a normal member of the public who wants to hang about and find out what's going on, HE'S THE FUCKING MAYOR OF THE CITY.

Reaction score
00:00:13 Hello sir, active crime scene move away (First failure to cooperate)

00:00:20 Second warning and failure to cooperate

00:00:23 Another warning from a separate officer

00:00:28 Another warning from Luke (Still failing to cooperate)

00:00:32 Luke is getting angry at this point because you are still FAILING TO COOPERATE

00:00:35 Finally, partial cooperation

00:00:40 Still failing to leave the crime scene

00:00:45 Luke has to ask you AGAIN to move at which point I imagine you start talking to make some bullshit excuse and you get detained.

@MattIs If that isn't breaking the rules to you then I don't know what is. As the mayor he shouldn't be lingering by any crime scenes, hes not a normal member of the public who wants to hang about and find out what's going on, HE'S THE FUCKING MAYOR OF THE CITY.
It is not failure to cooperate under law 8.8. As I am not under arrest, I do not have to follow his orders telling me to "move away". I am indeed to leave the crime scene, of which Boyle shows up to indicate with his barricades - something that Luke did not do. At 0:30-0:33 it is not possible for me to move at all, as Boyle had accidentally placed the prop right on my location. As soon as the prop is removed, I step away from the restricted area/crime scene, which the barricades indicate.
At this point, I could no longer be trespassing on a crime scene, and therefore can not possibly be breaking the law at all. At this point, I also do not have to follow Luke's orders, as under law 8.8, only paragraph 1 is applied - which does not tell me I have to follow his orders. I only have to stop my current activity and talk with him, however only if he asks me to stop - which he did not. Paragraph 2 is not applied as I was not under arrest, especially since Luke did not say I was.

Reaction score
It is not failure to cooperate under law 8.8. As I am not under arrest, I do not have to follow his orders telling me to "move away". I am indeed to leave the crime scene, of which Boyle shows up to indicate with his barricades - something that Luke did not do. At 0:30-0:33 it is not possible for me to move at all, as Boyle had accidentally placed the prop right on my location. As soon as the prop is removed, I step away from the restricted area/crime scene, which the barricades indicate.
At this point, I could no longer be trespassing on a crime scene, and therefore can not possibly be breaking the law at all. At this point, I also do not have to follow Luke's orders, as under law 8.8, only paragraph 1 is applied - which does not tell me I have to follow his orders. I only have to stop my current activity and talk with him, however only if he asks me to stop - which he did not. Paragraph 2 is not applied as I was not under arrest, especially since Luke did not say I was.

I have no idea what you are talking about, you don't have to be under arrest to break 8.8, you are breaking law 8.8 -READ THE LAWS-

If asked to stop by law-enforcement personnel, a member of the public is expected to immediately cease their current activity

If asked to stop by law-enforcement personnel, a member of the public is expected to immediately cease their current activity

MattIs

denied.jpg

I'm here to help and make sure the server runs smoothly. I quite frankly do not care if people are friends with him - Luke broke rules and was corrupt. I am not being twisted into believing something different, I can see this with my own eyes. He's done this more than 3 times now; yet people still want him back. While I'm here - He will have to speak to me before being unbanned as he's caused absolute fucking chaos to us Moderators the past week with the amount of reports about him.

In terms of Niko - He tried to leave but was stuck by the barricade - I've spoke to him about maybe making the report in the car and maybe to stay away from situations like that in the future but because he was outside of the barriers he therefore cannot be punished.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.