Reaction score
-support

- anger issues
- would be bias to friends
- gets annoyed very easily
- doesn't help anyone
- not even active just comes on at night and afks

Conclusion:
I do not believee that to be true at all. But thanks for sharing your opinion. I shall look out for these things in the future.

Reaction score
I made those simply on the fact that you were constantly after me and Rebecca. You were not alone in that. The reason i never took it any further is because i was unable to gather any evidence. But if you don't think i deserve enforcer that's fine.
That's utter slander, you had no evidence as of that nor anything indicating towards that, Ethan raided people and you were the one's who based, sorry for the fact that you couldn't live with the fact of getting raided, of course you had to blame it on being targeted because it was an easy way out. Even by saying that you're obviously gonna get targeted more. You then slandered Ethan by saying that he apparently admitted to it on Teamspeak.

Sorry mate, but I honestly don't think you're fit for enforcer.

Reaction score
That's utter slander, you had no evidence as of that nor anything indicating towards that, Ethan raided people and you were the one's who based, sorry for the fact that you couldn't live with the fact of getting raided, of course you had to blame it on being targeted because it was an easy way out. Even by saying that you're obviously gonna get targeted more. You then slandered Ethan by saying that he apparently admitted to it on Teamspeak.

Sorry mate, but I honestly don't think you're fit for enforcer.

That is perfectly fine. How ever now you are commenting on the stuff without all the facts. I did say he did it yes. He did talk to me on TS about it. But the fact that he is your friend I do not believe that you should handle that matter at all. I never took any screenshots of the teamspeak chat hence the reason i didn't progress it further. That's all in the past and there is no need to continue arguing about the situation.

Reaction score
That is perfectly fine. How ever now you are commenting on the stuff without all the facts. I did say he did it yes. He did talk to me on TS about it. But the fact that he is your friend I do not believe that you should handle that matter at all. I never took any screenshots of the teamspeak chat hence the reason i didn't progress it further. That's all in the past and there is no need to continue arguing about the situation.
I do know the facts because I was demoted for one of these situations, you're spouting shit that isn't true at all, just because Ethan is my friend I can't talk about stuff regarding you two? Wow, you're contradicting yourself then good job Nissan, you just said that you can't be a staff member yourself because you'll just defend your friends.

tenor.gif

Reaction score
I do know the facts because I was demoted for one of these situations, you're spouting shit that isn't true at all, just because Ethan is my friend I can't talk about stuff regarding you two? Wow, you're contradicting yourself then good job Nissan, you just said that you can't be a staff member yourself because you'll just defend your friends.

tenor.gif
That is not what i said at all. I'm saying because you are involved in the situation. And it was one of the reasons you was demoted. I really don't think you should get involved again. if you have a problem with it you should let another staff member take over.

Reaction score
That is not what i said at all. I'm saying because you are involved in the situation. And it was one of the reasons you was demoted. I really don't think you should get involved again. if you have a problem with it you should let another staff member take over.

tenor.gif

Even though this arguements funny and entertaining, I think we need to cut the shit and take it to steam or PM's

IMG_1288.JPG

Reaction score
@John Daymon If you wish to keep arguing about this. Send me a private message. There is no reason to talk about this in this application. Yes some of it has something to do with the application process. How ever some other parts are just straight up not true. So please send me a private message if you wish to continue arguing about this.

Reaction score
@John Daymon If you wish to keep arguing about this. Send me a private message. There is no reason to talk about this in this application. Yes some of it has something to do with the application process. How ever some other parts are just straight up not true. So please send me a private message if you wish to continue arguing about this.
All of this has to do with your application, every little aspect of it.

Reaction score
-Support
- inactive
- inability to take criticism
- bad history
- No apparent desire to help the community

Deleted member 5920

The only time I talked to you was denying it and then when you kept accusing me I finally started making sarcastic comments like "Yes, I was totally targeting you."

Reaction score
I do apologize to anyone I have done something to in the past. I'm not just saying to increase my chances of getting their support on this application. How ever i feel like it was a long time ago and would love to get a clean slate with those people. Please let me know if there is anything you need me to improve on still. I'm trying my hardest to please everyone as good as possible. Not everyone is perfect but i believe everyone deserves a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.