Not a complete Goodbye

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

So this is not completely a goodbye, more a Inactivity notice. I do not know where I should post it anyways, also an Explaination why I've been acting the way I have and I would like to say that it has under no circumstances been fine or okay how I've been treating people no matter how I've been feeling. Some people have just not always made it easier for me, to get up in better mood and I should just figure things out myself.

So after I've been taking lots of breaks on Perpheads I've started again a couple of months ago, I think 2 and a half month ago I started playing perp a lot again, but at that time I was under depression and about 1 month ago I was so hardly under depression as a Incident happend where I was screaming some stuff and telling somebody to stfu, this was the Incident with Robin Ljungberg. After this Incident, I've been harrased by people OOC and LOOC and everything, and usually I've even been saying stuff back or then I've tried to ignore it, I've been saying stuff I have been regretting too, but theres nothing I can change up on it. I'm not anymore in depression, I'm bored of gaming I need my old life back with my friends too, aswell I'm too exhausted to problems, I'm tired all the times and I get stressed and my behaviour gets worse again, and it really doesn't help listening or looking how people treat me, that they treat me like a scumbag, so I wanna say good luck and hopefully see you guys soon.

I do not know when I come back, so I'll just gonna thank a couple of guys that have been supporting me too:

@Henk - We've been best friends for about 2 years now i think, you haven't done anything else, but being a very good friend to me actually my best friend and we've been sharing stuff and known each others even before you played perp, thank you so much for that so far.
@BeepBeepImAJeep - A great guy understanding what I've been through, he's been through the same please be nice to him aswell.. Sadly you gave up making orgs I really enjoyed those times :/..
@Kirk - Fun and lovefull guy, sadly you gave up with your org :/.
@Gimic - I've been knowing you on perp for about a year now I believe so, and we've been having very good times, you've been a good friend and actually still am a good friend, been supporting me through my hard time.
@Dayun - You were the guy teaching me most of the things on perp, I believe you were the first person I've known on perp with @Zoephix
@Zoephix
- Like Dayun you were one of the first guys I met, and you also teached me everything about being a mayor, and the way to keep being a mayor for a good amount of time :D, that was pretty funny I was once mayor for 8 hours straight Because of you.
@Narcotic Nikolas[Founder of Langstons]- I'm not sure what you're forum account name is, if you have one, but you know who you are. Same with you, you've been great playing with and also fun playing with in the Langstons, being the Arms Dealer was Enjoyable and your org was too, sadly you decided to merge it..
@Adam(ZeCrazyScottsman) - You sadly got banned from the server, due to supporting Olsen sadly for that I've been enjoying times with you aswell, it was funny teaching you danish :D haha.
@Marcus Hudson - You are one of those at these times I've been playing a lot with, especially as a cop after you finally got accepted back as a cop you've been funny and Enjoyable, I never were in your org or I think I were a short amount of time and then you got banned for 1 year for ban evading xd.
@Illuminathan - You were banned on the Forums, for rating dumb on somebody all the time, RIP you but I've known you for some time now and You've been funny to play with as a cop and to talk with in general.
@Kenty Inagawa - It was fun being allies with you, we were a good and powerfull orgs 2 good and powerfull orgs, but it went bad.
@royhb hyplex.co - I know you don't really like me, I did like you though in the beginning, but everything has an end right? Sadly the way it ended was sad, it was fun training you up and patrolling with you when you were a Probationary Officer though, that was something I really enjoyed.
@Tilin - You have always been fun, you love watching when I'm raging which most people do, and I find it silly that I do it and also I see the funny in it, I would laugh at others who would do the same aswell.
@Koby Giblin - Been playing a Fuck ton with you too, you kept playing with Tyrone and me and joining our orgs.
@kb67 - I've been playing a Fuck ton with you aswell with Koby too, I've been growing a lot with you both aswell and you guys have always been standing on my site under everything, which I appreciate a lot.

If there is somebody I forgot I'm sorry and I'm also sorry for my bad grammar, thank you for taking your time guys.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's very sad to hear this :( It was honor patrol with you. also it was very fun. You are the one of the amazing guy that i meet in perp. If hope you will come back fast as possible! I'm gonna miss you man. Take care brother!

Reaction score
Loved hearing you say 'shut the fuck up' as dispatch to many officers and I loved being dispatch when you were around, you always work hard in the PD and you are one of the most positive people I've ever come to meet.

I honestly don't understand what you are going through since I've never gone through depression so I don't understand much, but I hope you do well and overcome it and hopefully you just do well in general.

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

So this is not completely a goodbye, more a Inactivity notice. I do not know where I should post it anyways, also an Explaination why I've been acting the way I have and I would like to say that it has under no circumstances been fine or okay how I've been treating people no matter how I've been feeling. Some people have just not always made it easier for me, to get up in better mood and I should just figure things out myself.

So after I've been taking lots of breaks on Perpheads I've started again a couple of months ago, I think 2 and a half month ago I started playing perp a lot again, but at that time I was under depression and about 1 month ago I was so hardly under depression as a Incident happend where I was screaming some stuff and telling somebody to stfu, this was the Incident with Robin Ljungberg. After this Incident, I've been harrased by people OOC and LOOC and everything, and usually I've even been saying stuff back or then I've tried to ignore it, I've been saying stuff I have been regretting too, but theres nothing I can change up on it. I'm not anymore in depression, I'm bored of gaming I need my old life back with my friends too, aswell I'm too exhausted to problems, I'm tired all the times and I get stressed and my behaviour gets worse again, and it really doesn't help listening or looking how people treat me, that they treat me like a scumbag, so I wanna say good luck and hopefully see you guys soon.

I do not know when I come back, so I'll just gonna thank a couple of guys that have been supporting me too:

@Henk - We've been best friends for about 2 years now i think, you haven't done anything else, but being a very good friend to me actually my best friend and we've been sharing stuff and known each others even before you played perp, thank you so much for that so far.
@BeepBeepImAJeep - A great guy understanding what I've been through, he's been through the same please be nice to him aswell.. Sadly you gave up making orgs I really enjoyed those times :/..
@Kirk - Fun and lovefull guy, sadly you gave up with your org :/.
@Gimic - I've been knowing you on perp for about a year now I believe so, and we've been having very good times, you've been a good friend and actually still am a good friend, been supporting me through my hard time.
@Dayun - You were the guy teaching me most of the things on perp, I believe you were the first person I've known on perp with @Zoephix
@Zoephix
- Like Dayun you were one of the first guys I met, and you also teached me everything about being a mayor, and the way to keep being a mayor for a good amount of time :D, that was pretty funny I was once mayor for 8 hours straight Because of you.
@Mason - I'm not sure what you're forum account name is, if you have one, but you know who you are. Same with you, you've been great playing with and also fun playing with in the Langstons, being the Arms Dealer was Enjoyable and your org was too, sadly you decided to merge it..
@Adam(ZeCrazyScottsman) - You sadly got banned from the server, due to supporting Olsen sadly for that I've been enjoying times with you aswell, it was funny teaching you danish :D haha.
@Marcus Hudson - You are one of those at these times I've been playing a lot with, especially as a cop after you finally got accepted back as a cop you've been funny and Enjoyable, I never were in your org or I think I were a short amount of time and then you got banned for 1 year for ban evading xd.
@Illuminathan - You were banned on the Forums, for rating dumb on somebody all the time, RIP you but I've known you for some time now and You've been funny to play with as a cop and to talk with in general.
@Kenty Inagawa - It was fun being allies with you, we were a good and powerfull orgs 2 good and powerfull orgs, but it went bad.
@royhb hyplex.co - I know you don't really like me, I did like you though in the beginning, but everything has an end right? Sadly the way it ended was sad, it was fun training you up and patrolling with you when you were a Probationary Officer though, that was something I really enjoyed.
@Tilin - You have always been fun, you love watching when I'm raging which most people do, and I find it silly that I do it and also I see the funny in it, I would laugh at others who would do the same aswell.
@Koby Giblin - Been playing a Fuck ton with you too, you kept playing with Tyrone and me and joining our orgs.
@kb67 - I've been playing a Fuck ton with you aswell with Koby too, I've been growing a lot with you both aswell and you guys have always been standing on my site under everything, which I appreciate a lot.

If there is somebody I forgot I'm sorry and I'm also sorry for my bad grammar, thank you for taking your time guys.
Changed some people I forgot to add now too.

Reaction score
Is it possible for staff to delete a forum user, then please remove mine. I'm done on forums. I'm apparently causing too much drama anyways, and I deffinately do the same as this https://gyazo.com/e145d8e76a16321065e886cbf63181f0, and deffinately going over to people and saying Salt to them if something have happen in their life that is happening for others, I'm the problem in the community here, and I can't and I don't want to deal with it anymore due to staff wont do anything, and it's funny enough only when I report I've seen reports get accepted and when I do the same they get instant denied.

@Bolli @Fredy @StephenPuffs @Xquality

Last edited:
Reaction score
Goodbye Oliver. You were a great person and a funny guy. I wish you the best of luck.